Im Sure She Will

I felt my body move up and down with the horse as we walked down the gravel road. I felt the cloth covering my face. I briefly looked down to see Koda wrapped around my waist his head tucked into my neck, fast asleep.

We had been on the move for about three days. We were just getting back into trikru territory. We were briefly stopped at a trade post. We walked in Koda still strapped to my chest asleep. We grabbed food going up to pay. I recognized the women behind the counter. Her eyes widened when she saw me.

"Wanheda... its... its an honor" she said.

"Thank you nylah, it is nice to see you again" I said quietly.

She noded seemingly lost for words.

"It is not safe for you here." She said.

I raised my eybrow. She quickly pulled a sheet of paper from behind the counter and handed it to me. I felt ontari look at it from over my shoulder.

"Well fuck" she said as we gazed at the portrait of me. A bounty has been placed on me. By who? I don't know.

"A bounty?" I asked looking at nyliah.
She nodded
"Yes by the commander, she put it out two days ago. Tens of bounty hunters have come through here the last few day looking for you" she said. "They won't stop till they find you"

I nodded.
"Thank you nyliah for warning me" I said. We payed for the food and headed out.
We walked out and then I relized ontari wasn't behind me.
I turned around to see a man behind ontari, a knife to her neck.

"Come with me and ill let her go" the man said.

I rolled my eyes before quickly throwing a knife into his head. He was dead before he even saw me throw it.

"Guess that serum did do you some good"
Ontari said as she rubbed her neck.
I walked over to her examining her neck.

"Are you alright" I asked looking at her neck.

"Yes I'm fine just a small cut." She said quietly
I nodded.

We once again went on our way.

We had been riding or about an hour when I heard sonemone following us in the woods.

I stopped.
"What is it" ontari asked. I shush her. She obviously couldn't here what I hear.

I took my bow out and suddenly shot in the direction of the noise.

I small groan was heard.

I jumped of the horse and walked toward the person.

The person another man I noticed was laying on the ground an arrow sticking out of his thigh.

"You didn't have to shoot me" he panted.

"Why are you following us" I asked coldly. Making sure kodas head was covered by my jacket, and he was not seen.

"What do you think?. I wanted that bounty. It was going to make me rich. Heda would praise me" he said smirking.

"Oh she certainly will" I smirked. He was confused but at lighting speed I punched him upside the head. My metal hand making a nice noise against his fat head.

I heard ontari chuckle.

"Lets go give heda back her worroir shall we" I said.
Ontari smirked and nodded.

I got a a strangle feeling as I watched the polis gates come into view.

I heard ontari ride up next to me.

"Are you sure?" She asked.
  I nodded. It was time I stopped running away from my problems.

The guards stared at us for a moment before asking us what we wanted.