To The End

*This chapter has mentions and depictions of blood and violence. And may not be suitable for all readers. Read at your own risk*

Lexa saw out of the corner of her eye a group of very worried group of delinquents. And she froze.

"We can't find them, but we think we know where they are" Thomas said in a gruff voice. 

"Then let's go" Lexa said 

"Indra" Lexa said sternly "no one gets away".

"Yes heda" Indra said determined.

"Before we go there is something you will want to see" Raven said quickly 

They travel quickly inside the Ark. They keep walking till they stop in front of a heavy door. Something gnawing in Lexa's gut tells her that she won't like what's on the other side.

They open the door and step inside. It's too dark to see so they turn on the light. What they find shakes them to their core. Even the ones who already saw the room. Lexa takes in the room in horror. Puddles of black blood on the floor, the wild amount of chains on the wall. The wall of knives, battens, and other torture devices. The room reeks of death and Lexa wants nothing more than to run out of the room.

Raven gasping catches her attention. She sees the girl holding up an empty vial of what seems to have held a black liquid. And her blood turns cold at the sight of it.

Lexa hears a quiet whisper of 'no… no, no, no, no' come from hazel, and Thomas

She looks at the faces of all the other delinquents and sees their faces are all the same. A face of absolute horror.

"We can still find her, we just have to be quick" Thomas says determined, but I can see the desperation on his face.

"Well then what are we waiting for. You said you knew where they were" Raven says.

"Yes I do but we will have to move quickly" thomas says.

"Well then let's go" Murphy says quickly.

They all run out of the Ark. Thomas and Lexa at the head.

They reach the building quickly, and catch the sight of drops of black blood outside the door.

"This is the place" thomas says sure of himself.

"What is this place?" Bellamy asks

"And how do you know they are here" Octavia continues.

"Weve been watching pike for sometime. He and Abby always came here to discuss plans. To avoid being discovered. We recently saw them bringing supplies here, but then they never used it. It only makes sense that they would be here" Thomas said quietly.

They all nod and enter the building. It's dark, but light enough to see where you're going.

They reach a door that seems to be reinforced. So they know this is they one.

"Eyes up we don't know what we're walking into" Bellamy says quietly.

Bell gives the door a few kicks and it falls to the ground. They see past the door is a large room. They enter slowly.

Lexa's eyes lock with Abby's, and her mouth turns into a snarl. Lexa quickly looks beside Abby to look at the person standing next to her. Pike. Someone Lexa hates equally as much. Abby and Pike stare at the group with what seems to be false pity and humor. They think this is funny. Lexa feels anger rush through her body, but it quickly becomes horror as she sees what's behind them. Behind them, dangling from the ceiling by her wrists is y/n. Lexa takes in Y/n's appearance. She can see the dark veins standing out through her skin. Well what skin that isn't covered in blood. That's another thing Lexa notices. There's so much blood. On the floor, on her clothes, on her face from what she can tell. Everywhere seems to be stained with the dark liquid. Even Abby and Pikes clothing.