* 5 *

I'm finally backkkkk.

Trigger warning: darker themes, mentions of abuse and SA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

KITTEN POV:

A dark, black controller was flung begrudgingly onto a nearby cushion for me to pick up. The two scary hybrids before me still making it very evident that they didn't want to get anywhere near me. Or even that they didn't want my presence at all. I held the controller in my hands, examining the strange device with wonder at all the small, unknown buttons.

"You use this one to move kitten, and that one to punch." Hobi explained from next to me. "But first you have to pick your character."

I looked up to the screen where three different characters were waiting. There was a carrot man standing there with a happy smile and googly eyes. While next to it was a hot dog, equally as goofy looking, but ready to fight.

As I flicked through the characters, I realised I had no idea what half of these things were. They were all bright and amusing, so it was hard to make a decision.

"what's that?" I asked cluelessly.

"A watermelon." Taehyung tiredly deadpanned, Like I was wasting his time.

"Oh..." I nodded my head but went past till I found something I did in fact recognise. "I want to be this guy." I smiled as I stopped on a light blue carton of milk, smiling back at me with an adorable grin and big eyes.

"Then press X kitten." Hobi giggled as he showed me how. "And now you can choose a name." I fumbled a little at that, I could tell that the other two had written their names, but I didn't know what they said.

"What did you two call yourselves?" I shrunk in my seat hoping they wouldn't comment on my question or deny me of my request, but luckily, they took no notice.

"Deathcarrot3000!" Jungkook smirked as his chest puffed out proud.

"TaeTaewillwin." Taehyung also grinned, coupled with a little giggle that I couldn't help but join in with.

"What are you laughing at?" Jungkook huffed instantly, as if I were mocking them.

"N-nothing, I just think you guys are funny." I dared to compliment them, and I gulped back my fears. However, to my surprise their faces redden, turning to cough away my compliment and to turn sour once again.

"Well just- hurry up, I want to play." Jungkook quickly ranted, all the while huffing out breaths like an angry dragon.

"H-hobi." I turned to the man to my side, avoiding his gaze. "Could you choose a name for me... I'm not as creative as them..." I tried to hide my shame behind an excuse, but with an understanding Hobi was there to reassure me that he would help.

"Oh course, kitten." He smiled. "let's go with... 'littleAngel'... how's that?" he smiled down at me and my cheeks flushed into flames. "Do you like that name?"

"y-yes, Hobi." I managed to breathe out past my smile, then not long after he gave me back my controller and we were being thrown into a game.

"Uh- sorry- what do I do?" I panicked and started to press random buttons watching helplessly as my character wandered round in circles, until inevitably I got attacked by a mischievous carrot. I watched as my milky friend got hit to the ground, milk spilling on the floor like blood as he lost his life. "He's bleeding milk!" I fretted in utter Horror but was even more terrified when the men around me started laughing like mad.

But it clicked that this wasn't a bad thing...

They were laughing... with me in the room... I fought back a smile at the thought of it... did they feel comfortable with me?