* 16 *

Hello my lovelies, I hope you're all well. 

Sorry for not uploading in awhile, life is stressful atm. So, heres a 16'000 word chap to make up for it. 

Have fun!! it's fluffy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JIN POV:

Monday morning was here, yet again another week of work was at my fingertips. Meaning another week of being away from my baby, which I wasn't happy about as I knew she'd need me this week.

Her period should be starting today, and from what I've learnt so far about Maehwa, this may be her first. What I can tell is that Kitten had been put on a lot of substances before she found us, based on her reactions to any medicine we try to give her. It's more than likely her old 'master' stopped her period from coming, based on what Kitten has told me over his 'hate of mess'.

The idea made my blood boil, but I could only be grateful that she was now with us, and we could finally let her body live naturally. Still, part of me hopes that I'm wrong, but I have my doubts. That's why I'm so anxious about leaving her alone, knowing how confused and needy she is going to be.

She'd have the others, but it still dragged at me, and I could tell Namjoon was feeling the same. There was no debate about who would be visiting her this morning, namjoon and I needed it for our own peace of mind.

So without a second delay we both hurried to her room, anxious to know how she was before we left her. Our hearts could only settle the second we saw her, sleeping soundly and safe, like an angel, so peaceful.

She was snuggled up in bed, hair messy and sticking out as she softly snored through her slightly parted lips. She looked adorable, we both thought so, which made it harder to eventually disturb her slumber.

"Kitten? Maehwa baby, time to wake up." I called softly, stroking back her hair as I sat down next to her on the bed.

She slowly blinked them open, gazing up towards the both of us before she was quietly answering me.

"Jin~" she whined as she sat up in bed, eyes still heavy as she tried to meet my eye. But she was happy to see me, to see both of us.

"Morning beauty." I smiled as I fixed her clothes that were sliding off her shoulder.

We watched with amused grins as she slowly gained consciousness, however as she did so her face morphed suddenly, from peaceful to something almost scared.

"Jin..." her voice wobbled. "Namjoon... I'm so sorry." her eyes looked as though she had just remembered everything. No doubt memories of the last week flooding back to her, making her panic, and for her breathing to cease. The memories of her trying to seduce us, of screaming at me, and of desperately begging for sex. The look of realisation mixed with horror was clear to read on her face and it burnt at my heart to watch. "I was- I was so bad..." she mumbled, almost as if she couldn't believe her own actions.

Our Maehwa was back, but so were her fears.

"No, Maehwa, no it's okay." I smiled trying to reassure her, but her eyes still filled with water.

"It's okay, Trouble, you weren't yourself." Namjoon moved forward to comfort her right away at the sight of her tears. Neither of us could bear it as he desperately stroked her reared ears back into place.

"But... but, Jin, I said such a-awful things..." she croaked as tears started to fall, obviously dreading the memories of the events that occurred last night. The manipulation she attempted, the tears she shed as she fought against me. "I should be kicked out of the house for what I did!" she blinked hard as if she couldn't believe she was still here, as if she were dreaming it.