* 7 *

Warning: Mentions of blood. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NAMJOON POV:

Sunday morning was such a precious time for me, to see every one of my family members all slouching about sipping coffee or juice while playing games together. It was an adorable sight to see the kitten sat between Jimin and Taehyung on the couch. A controller in her hand, her body tensed up in concentration as she played with them. She was looking like a little fairy, sat between the two boys.

Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok hyung and I were all still standing around in the kitchen with our hot beverages. I was trying to convince Jin Hyung to let me take Kitten to the shelter today to get her into their system, but he wasn't having it.

"Namjoon I already told you, it's too soon for her!" He whispered angrily under his breath. "she can't even stand on her own yet, you can wait a couple more days right?... we don't want her to get more hurt." He stressed and I sighed as his persistence.

"I know hyung, but we need to get her a collar at least. If that man-" I hated even referring to her old master. "-if that monster was to show up again, and he had documents of ownership, he could take her just like that."

"that's barbaric! He c-can't do that, right?!" Hoseok's face creased in disgust and fear, so I was quick to reassure him.

"Of course we would fight to get her back, I'd make a case at court to get her independence. But that might take forever, and I don't want her to even see that man again, let alone have to be taken away by him."

With a sigh, Jin finally listened to me.

"alright, we'll take her down soon to start the process... but not today, she's still too weak." He bit his lip, clear torment in his mind over letting the kitten leave the house.

"besides, we still don't know too much about her." Yoongi spoke for the first time since we started discussing this topic. "we don't even know what breed she is."

We all turned our heads towards the little girl, and before I could help it I was calling out to ask her.

"uh- kitten." Her ears flinched at the sound, but still turned around with a smile. "do you know what breed of cat you are?"

"Umm..." she looked puzzled for a second as she tried to wrack her brain. "Master talked about it when he tried to sell me... but, I'm afraid I can't remember, I-I'm sorry."

"no don't worry sweetie." Jin smiled brightly, calming her worries and she sweetly went back to her game.

"why don't we look it up?" Yoongi moved to grab his laptop as we all gathered around. "she mentioned that she was a pure-bred, right?"

"yes, I also had my suspicions that she may be Siberian... but I didn't want to confirm." Jin sighed as we started to skip through list upon list of breeds of domesticated cats... and it was in the rare house cats did we find what we were looking for...

"Siberian cats... they are easy-going and calm although very affectionate and enjoy cuddling... they have thick coats to withstand Siberian winters like a lion's mane. They are estimated to sell for around £1,000 to £2,000 in the states."

"how much is that in 'won'?" Hoseok asked right away.

"like one million six hundred to... 3 million." I sighed, rubbing a hand against my forehead.

"that's pretty expensive." Yoongi gulped.

"but we're forgetting, this price is for house cats... but kitten is a hybrid... who knows how much she is actually worth." Jin sighed, and we all looked over to her once again, worry ridden in our eyes.