*14*

guess whos back ma babiesssss

Sorry this took ages, I wanted it to be good enough, so I really hope you enjoy. 

SMUT warning: 18+

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MAEHWA POV:

I was finally home... with them... in their arms.

As soon as they held me again... as soon as I knew for sure they wanted me back... It was as if all the life and warmth I lost suddenly came flooding back into my body. All their mouth watering scents engulfing my nose with each breath, enough to make my mind go blind to everything else but them.

It was as if they were a drug... a drug that I'd been torn away from to sober up, and now I've finally got my hands on them again I had no control. I was purring without end and I didn't care, I could look like a lovesick fool, I only cared that I was back with them.

In their arms... touching them... loving them...

Namjoon had carried me back into the lounge the first chance he got, with the rest of the pack scurrying after us. I noticed, from being away for a while, just how potent this room was. The separation must have cleared my head of their natural pheromones. So much so that now being carried into the lounge felt like being carried into a sauna.

Thick and hot waves of their musk that smelled so mouthwatering to me. I breathed it in desperately as if trying to soak my soul with it.

I admit as well, they smelled even better than I remembered... Maybe it's because my head is clear, or maybe it's just because I really missed them... but I swear I could have licked at their skin, it was so delicious to me.

But I kept myself in control of my body, even when Namjoon sat down with me in his lap, letting me straddle his thighs as he pulled me to cuddle him close.

"I missed you Trouble, more than I can explain." he promised in a rough whisper, which made me desperate to scent him. Though he quickly beat me to it when I felt the rough rub of his chin against the top of my head.

"Ah my baby-" Jimin was next to us in a second, his head pressing forward into my shoulder as he too started to harshly rub against me. "We've missed you so much." He whined on his knees, unable to sit comfortably with how much he hated that I didn't smell like them.

"We're never letting you go again Kitten, we promise." Jungkook took the other side, like Jimin, unable to stop himself from scenting me right away as his forehead caressed against my back.

I was a purring mess, my whole body rumbling as I snuggled into the wolf below me, and I knew I wouldn't be moving from this spot for some time.

Though I wasn't complaining.

...

YOONGI POV:

The first hour she was back was completely filled to the brim with the phrase "I missed you so much."

It must have been uttered about a thousand times, in a kind of desperate whimpering, until we could all settle down with each other again.

Then, it was perfect, with her back in the house it felt complete again, a feeling I hadn't noticed until she went away, and a massive whole was left behind. A black, humid feeling, like a headache that had us all in hell, but now that she was back, it was as if I could finally breathe again.

Our baby was back.

"You weren't too lonely this week, were you, Kitten?" Jungkook asked with desperate eyes as he stroked Maehwa's hair softly from where he was sitting on the floor beside her.