*11*

Ello, beauties. I'm backkkk. sorry this took a while, and sorry if there's any spelling mistakes or weird pacing... I'm a little all over the place rn XD.

But anyway....SMUT warning: yes it is time... Imma do a warning when we get closer to the scene, if you're not into it skip untill you see the (//)

Have fun!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JUNGKOOK POV:

I got her out of there as soon as I could.

I was petrified he was going to hurt her, and if he did... I didn't believe that I could hold myself back from hurting him as well. So instead I focused on her, and getting her somewhere safe.

I don't even remember grabbing her, I just remember scrambling us up the stairs with her in my arms. Her chest pressed up tight against mine as I held her back with her legs clinging around me so tight. I could feel that her heartbeat was pounding just as hard as mine as I raced us up into Namjoon's bathroom.

Watching her start to cry while being crushed under Taehyung's body hurt more than anything. It was as if everything we had done to grow closer to her was shattered in that second. I could smell her fear, there was no denying it, I just hope she didn't hate us now.

I couldn't even start to imagine what would have happened if Taehyung had actually got her upstairs. The thought made me want to cry, but I had to focus on kitten right now, especially since she was shaking like mad. It stung my heart so much to feel her tears dripping onto my neck, and to feel how she was trying to bury herself into me somehow.

I know it's not really Taehyung's fault, and soon he'd be feeling the shame of his actions. Though I doubt Maehwa understood what exactly happened just now, I doubt she's ever seen a male in heat before.

I placed her down on the side on Namjoon's sink while Jimin raced in behind us and locked the bathroom door. Maehwa was still buried in my shoulder, and I held her waist as I started to comfort her in any way that I could without scaring her further.

"it's okay kitten... it's okay." I whispered softly into her ears as I rubbed at her waist. "I've got you."

"oh baby." Jimin frowned deep as he came over to cradle the back of her head. "you're okay now, you're safe with us."

I pulled back to look at her face but her posture only fell further, making me have to catch her and push her back to see her face. But even then, I only saw how she was struggling to breathe through her tears, using her hands to calm herself.

She was squeezing at her ears, which immediately worried both Jimin and I, and we were quick to remove her hands to stop her from hurting herself.

"hey baby, baby, breathe with me." Jimin held her hand while leaning down to meet her eye. "I know that was scary, but you're okay now."

"we won't let anything happen to you Maehwa." I whispered as I bit my bottom lip. "just breathe, like this." She started to breathe along with me and soon her sobs were shrinking into silent tears.

"wh-what happened to Tae Tae?" she asked so worriedly, as if she knew that wasn't him, and it made me smile to think she didn't hate him... but she was worried about him right now.

"it was his heat, darling." Jimin answered unsure of how much he should explain.

"his heat?"

"uh- huh, it must have been triggered."

"H-he... he was so angry." Her bottom lip wobbled as she spoke.

"Oh baby, I know, he wasn't himself was he." Jimin's voice was soft and sad while cradling her head into his shoulder. "he's just a little unwell that's all, kitten."