* 9 *

KITTEN POV:

"come on, one more line, Trouble. Try to speak it out for me." Namjoon's encouraging voice hovered over my left ear as he held his arm around my back. We were both sat outside on the porch again, situated on their soft cough for my reading lessons. It was such a sunny Sunday afternoon, It almost felt like I was in heaven with how the wind was brushing my face and how the wolf by my side was holding me close.

"The l-laadyb-ladybirrd s-smiled forr whaat she h-had d-doe , there will be ch-choc-uh..."

"chocolate, darling." Namjoon smiled in a whisper when he noticed me struggling.

"chocolate f-for eeeveeryone." I finished with a bright smile, for I had just read a whole book by myself. Albeit it was a book meant for a 3 year old, but it was still something!

"well done!" Namjoon rubbed my shoulder and I blushed to myself. "did you see how it rhymes kitten?"

"yeah, it sounds so lovely." I giggled, still admiring the pretty colours of the book's cover sitting in my lap.

"well, I think we should stop for today, before it gets to chilly, huh?"

"yes okay, thank you for today." I looked up to him with a curious thought in the back of my mind. "uh- Joon-ie?"

"yes Maewha?" He smiled down at me as he moved to pack all the books away, sending me a cheeky grin knowing the use of my new name would make me shy. And he was right, I ducked my head to hide my smile from the fluttery feeling that washed through me at the name, my name, the name they had given me.

"I uh- just wanted to know... uh- what's chocolate?"

It was as if Namjoon had stopped working in front of me, like he had been frozen solid by my words. Then, he was looking at me like I was crazy, before blinking rapidly as if he couldn't understand.

"you've- you've never?" but my clueless expression gave away the truth. "but surely for desert- no, we haven't had deserts since you got here, we've only given you healthy food."

His realisation was as if he had just discovered something beyond horrible. So much so, that in a flash of a second his mind was made up and he was dropping everything to reach me.

"right, that does it, you're trying chocolate right now." I chirped a little bit as he picked me up into his arms without warning and I clung on all the way till we were in the kitchen and he was placing me down on the counter top.

I felt a little awkward being up here, so I kept my tail high in the air, not wanting to contaminate their food preparation station with my dirtiness.

Namjoon was rummaging through the cupboards around me in search of something until he was gasping in success. He brought back with him a little packet that had already opened from the little shiny piece of wrapped up foil on it's insides.

"uh- what's going on in here?" Hobi's voice came from behind me with a little chuckle, but before I could even turn around, Namjoon was answering.

"Kitten has never tried chocolate before." And with that, Hoseok let out a little gasp before he too was standing in front of me, his face eagerly awaiting my reaction. "here you are trouble." He smiled as he broke off a piece of something hard and brown before placing it in my awkward hand. "try that."

"this is such a brilliant moment, Jin hyung's gunna be gutted he missed it!" Hoseok seemed to brag as I held the brown thing in my fingers. "Oh wait! Let me film it!!" he rushed to get his phone out, while his ears flicked excitedly just above his hair. "go on kitten."