*13*

Hello! welcome back, sorry for the wait, I hope you enjoy... it gets steamy hehehe

SMUT warning: 21+ ....um...it's the heat chapter.... prepare for gay stuff.... hehehee

also depressing stuff... so woop woop, have fun xxxx

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MAEHWA POV:

I couldn't take it...

I could hardly bare it...

they didn't want me anymore...

tears burnt at my eyes as I cried my throat to shreds, as I begged with a wrecked voice for them to let me stay.

But no matter how much I screamed and screamed for them to take me back, it was no use...

They didn't want me...

Jin lied... Namjoon hadn't fallen for me... none of them had.

I got forced into the back of a big black car, my body still struggling against the unknown man while crying for someone, just anyone to save me. But the front door was already closed, and I wept at the thought that I may never see their faces again.

After the man finally got me into the car, I stared up at the house, and I was still crying as I gazed up at the window of the guest room.

I was stupid to think that maybe one day that room could have been mine. That maybe I could have been part of their family...

They didn't even need to love me back... but just keep me around... I'd take the heartache... I just needed them.

As the car started to drive away I couldn't hold myself together, I pleaded every which way with the two strangers in the front to take me back. However, none of my efforts made an effect as they stayed silent, heads forward, blocking me out.

I couldn't handle this...

I-I loved them... The few people that had ever treated me well in this world were just torn away from me.

I sobbed as I thought to myself what could it have been that made them decide to let me go.

But then I remembered... I told Jin that I loved him...

He must've freaked out and quickly made a plan for me to go away...

I bet he was disgusted with me, and only said he loved me too so that I wouldn't get upset. I stared out the window as the revelation ripped my heart straight out of me...

...he didn't love me...

Did any of them?

Everything inside of me seemed to sink as the truth became clear to me... how could I have been so blind... how could I be so stupid to think I'm even worthy of love!

Let alone their love...

Even now I miss them... even if they've hurt me... if they changed their minds I'd come running back in a heartbeat.

But no... they didn't want me...

They wanted me gone...

...

After what felt like an hour the car pulled up to a wide building with a car park and a gate. I gulped and wiped my tears as we entered in, feeling much more frightened than heartbroken now.

When they took me out, I could hardly walk, not even with my crutches, which the lady had picked up before we left. But with wobbly feet they eventually got me in, the room was open and rather clean, the walls yellow and decorated with drawings from children.