*12*

Warning: this chapter is over 15000 words long... so make sure to grab a snack or a drink before you start okay? it's a long one! XD

Real warning: 18+ contents of little themes, and alludes to sexual acts.

have fun!

Also! I wish a Very Very happy birthday to one on my lovely babies @sxndy18              I hope you've had a lovely birthday! and that this chapter will be a nice birthday gift for you xxxx All my hugs, love xxxxxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MAEHWA POV:

Jimin was taking me upstairs to show me his room, and I was so excited!

I think after he told me the truth about Taehyung's heat he just wanted to distract me a little. He said he just wanted us to have a good day together and not have to think anymore on the subject.

However as he led me down the corridor to his room, he moved to hold his hands flat over my ears. I asked him why at first, why I wasn't allowed to hear Taehyung, but he insisted It'd be better this way.

I watched the way Jimin's face cringed as we walked past the guest room door, and I wondered what kind of sounds he must be hearing to make this kind of reaction.

When we finally got into his bedroom he closed the door behind us, but frowned when he noticed sound still coming through the walls.

"keep your ears covered Mae mae." He called to me, letting me replace his hands with my own while he went to fiddle around with his computer. Then with a bright smile he was turning around and pulling my hands away and into his own. "it's all better now!" He cheered and I noticed how he had put on some sweet music, soft and fun, but still loud enough to block any noise from the rest of the house.

He watched amusedly as I took in the sight of his room, sure I saw it once before, but I was more focused on Hobi and him rather than what was around them. His room was the lightest shade of blue, with a dusty green coloured bed sat by the door and selves full of happy looking soft toys.

I gasped when I saw them and Jimin chuckled at my happy reaction. There was also a desk against his wall, with a computer sat upon it where the music played. It was a happy room, just how I expected Jimin's bedroom to look.

"come on." His chest purred into my back when he curled his arms around my waist. "how about we do some more sketches huh? it's been awhile since we did some art."

"yes please Jimin-ie!"

"good, then sit on the bed, I've got something for you." He smiled giddily and I got a little worried at what it could be.

"oh? What is it?"

"here cutie, it's a brand new sketch book, just for you." He smiled like mad as he handed over the black coloured sketch book with a hard cover and a binder, making it clear that it was of high quality.

"jimin-" I breathed out in awe, holding the precious object in my hands and caressing it lightly. "I- I-"

"now you can sketch all the time, do you like it baby?" my heart fluttered at the love in his voice.

"I love it! Thank you... thank you for thinking of me."

"oh baby, I always think of you." He purred as he leant forward to peck the top of my head and I felt my heart flutter devastatingly hard. The touch left me breathless and I'm pretty sure he could tell. "come on baby, what do you want to draw? I also got you some watercolour pencils too!"