*15*

This is all just a roller-coaster of smut... enjoy! 16+

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MAEHWA POV:

My head was throbbing, my whole body covered head to toe in sweat as I laid in bed restless. Ever since Jin left me here alone I had been in agony, the pain between my legs becoming unbearable. Especially when I knew that he had locked me in for the night, and there was no chance of me getting to them.

I knew I was getting worse...

My whole body was burning up so much I felt as if I were roasting from the inside out. I clutched at my skin, biting hard on my lip as I tried to bear the pain. Even though I wanted them more than anything, there was still a part of me that didn't want to upset them with my cries.

It was so hot in here that I had to get my clothes off, quickly, before I burst. I nearly tore the fabric of my jumper off in my attempts to free my melting body. Leaving my top half bare as I fought with my pants to get them off my legs.

I wasn't satisfied till I was completely free, the only clothing left on me being the soft pink underwear around my bottoms. Though It had been drenched through, not only by my sweat, but by the desperation between my legs.

It wasn't long before my body took over, and my hand ravenously pried at my private parts. Rubbing myself with a desperate need to satisfy the pain rippling through me. I wanted that sweet feeling again, the feeling of release that namjoon had shown me.

It took awhile before I was getting there myself, letting the tears fall as I cried wishing it was them helping me and not myself.

After that feeling of release arrived, I could feel my head clear up, just for a second. Giving myself enough time to slunk against my bed and get some rest before the pain came shooting back.

While I was out, my dinner must have been brought to me, as when I woke up it was placed on my side table with a small note beside it.

"Eat well, my sweetheart, and sweet dreams xx. Remember what I told you about your hands, I know you can get through this xx Love Jin-ie."

I started to cry from the love in his note, as well as his advice. He wanted me to touch myself, so that he wouldn't have to. He hated how I was hurting yet didn't want to corrupt me, but I wish he knew that I wanted him more.

I wanted him to corrupt me.

I wanted him to do it all to me... but I'd respect his choice, even if it did break my heart.

I was about to eat my dinner when I noticed something else Jin had left behind. I sat up as I spotted how I was now wearing a white flowery vest, now covering my exposed chest. It was light and breathable and didn't make me feel overheated at all.

I smiled as I realized Jin must have put it on me before he left, after seeing me in such a state, passed out and basically naked.

My heart throbbed at his kind actions, thinking about how he must have dressed me so delicately as to not wake me up. He really was a gentleman.

A tear fell as I thought about how much I loved him, and just for him, I'd eat my dinner.

However, as my meal came to an end, the heat in my head started to flare up again. My hips started to move in earnest as a yearning so great formed in my belly.

My heat was flaring once again, and I could feel my sanity leaving me, till all I wanted was to get to them and love them.

I pushed away my empty tray as I rushed to the door, yanking it hard, only to find that I had been locked in. My face dropped as I realized I wasn't going to be able to sneak out tonight. I wouldn't be able to go and see Namjoon and receive my usual comfort I had been craving so much.