CHARACTERS

Being the author it's my duty to introduce you with the characters of my story.
Let's go......
First meet with SURYAVANSH SINGH RATHORE. He is the grand father of the male protagonist. Though old but still holds immense authority in Rajasthan. He is strict but also warm by heart.
Next comes his wife, AMRITA DEVI Rathore . She is traditional and strictly adheres to the principles of her believed customs.
Both have two sons namely SHIVAANSH SINGH RATHORE and RUDRA PRATAP SINGH RATHORE.

Next comes SHIVAANSH SINGH RATHORE, father of the male protagonist.
He loves his family to a great extent. Even though he is 53 years old, still he is physically strong but emotionally broken. He is cheated and left by his only love, his wife SHIPRA RAJ.

Moving further let's meet uncle and aunt of the male protagonist, RUDRA PRATAP SINGH RATHORE, he is an obedient son, loving husband, doting father and a devoted brother. Next is his loving wife, AHANA SINGH RATHORE, who is well known for her charity all over Rajasthan.
Both have 2 sons and a loving daughter.

Now let's meet the cousins of the male protagonist.

AVIRAJ SINGH RATHORE and AVIRAL SINGH RATHORE both are twins but are completely different when it comes to their nature.
AVIRAJ is calm and reserved by nature where as AVIRAL is fun loving and jolly natured fellow. AVIRAJ loves to take responsibilities and is a man of his words where as AVIRAL is believes in a free living and lives his life like there is no tomorrow.
SANYUKTA SINGH RATHORE, being the youngest in the family, she is the apple of everyone's eyes. She is simple and sweet. She is the favourite of everyone including the staff.

Now let me introduce to the male protagonist of the story, The ABHIMAAN SINGH RATHORE. 27 years old, dark eyed, 6'2" in height and has a wheatish complexion with a 5 o'clock shadow.
He is a well known business tycoon with hands in almost every field of business.
He is not only famous as a business magnate and for his charming looks but is also known for his dominance, short temper, commanding nature.

Presenting MEERA RAJPUT 24 years old female protagonist. She is traditional in dress sense yet modern in thinking. Her brown eyes speaks more than her luscious red lips. She is 5'4" in height with a cream white complexion. She believes in falling and spreading love.

Meera lost her parents in an accident when she was 12 and only has a brother, ABHIMANYU RAJPUT 28 years old handsome, well known entrepreneur and also a business partner of the Rathores. His sister is his life.

Further characters will be introduced with the proceeding in the story.