VIOLENT ABHIMAAN

It was around 6pm in the evening when Abhimaan and Meera returned back home. Both went to freshen up. Inside the closet when Meera was removing her jewellery, Abhimaan hugged her from behind.

"Are you stressed?" Meera asked

"Hm"

"Soooo, how do you want to release your stress?"

"By having a warm shower.....with you biwi"

"Chiiii na Maan, aapke zuban pe lagam hi nhi rehta kabhi bhi kuch keh dete hai"
(Ooh gross Maan, your tongue has literally no filter, you speak anything anywhere at anytime you want)

"Agar itne mein tum ese bologi toh baki batein sunne ke baad kya karogi?" Abhimaan swiftly picked Meera in his arms and went inside the bathroom.
(If you are behaving only after hearing this much then how you gonna react after hearing much more erotic stuffs)

INSIDE THE BATHROOM

Abhimaan placed Meera on the washbasin cabinet. Both were looking into each other's eyes.

"Strip" Abhimaan said to Meera while unbuttoning himself.

Meera bit her lower lips. Her eyes were fixed on Abhimaan. Opening his shirt completely Abhimaan leaned down at Meera.

Smirking at her he bit Meera's ears....

"Aaah" Meera hissed

"Told you something to do right?" Abhimaan whispered

Meera turned her head. Coming face to face with Abhimaan, she said "can we not do it here?"

"Can we not do what?" Saying this Abhimaan unpinned her saree and let it drop from her shoulder.

"Bathroom romance" Meera answered and Abhimaan unfasten her blouse. Meera held it from front, preventing it from falling.

Abhimaan smirked teasing and said huskily "You are correct. Mujhe bhi bathroom romance ka mann nhi let's do bathroom sex" while pulled her waist pleats.
(You are correct. Even I don't have any mood for bathroom romance so let's have bathroom sex)

" both are same" Meera whispered shyly

"No biwi let me show you, both aren't same" saying so Abhimaan pulled Meera with her waist

"Kya hua ? Why so nervous?" Abhimaan asked caressing Meera's waist
"What? Why so nervous?)

Meera raised her face and had an eye contact with Abhimaan.

"This isn't our first time right? Phir kya hua"
(This is not our first time right? Then what's troubling you?)

"Umm... kal jo hua woh andhere mein tha aur abhi lights on hai isiliye shayad zyada concious feel ho raha hai" Meera reasoned
(Ummm...... yesterday's events took place in darkness but as for now the lights are on so am feeling conscious)

"Lights off hone ke baad bhi I have drunk every inch of your body...........you know what's my favourite part?.......(Abhimaan chuckled).....it's a mole on your lower back" with this Abhimaan pulled the rope of her petticoat, revealing his favourite part.
(Even after the light were turned off I have drunk every inch of your body...........you know what's my favourite part?.......(Abhimaan chuckled).....it's a mole on your lower back)

Meera's breathing hitched. She was about to run when Abhimaan held her in his arms and moved inside the bathtub.

Abhimaan settled himself behind Meera.
After helping her to get completely naked inside the water, Abhimaan pulled all her hair strands to her left shoulder.

"Janti ho, ladkiyan kehte hain I give good massage" Abhimaan said resulting which Meera turned her head quickly, glaring at him.
(You know what, girls would always appreciate my massaging skills)