PREFERENCES

While discussing business a waitress came and served alcoholic beverages. Looking at the served drinks Abhimaan gave a side glance to Meera who had her nose scrunched up .

"Can I have a glass of berry burlesque?" Abhimaan ordered

"Sure sir" politely replying, the waitress left to bring the desired order

Meera in her mind was contemplating whether Abhimaan will drink or not.........she was having a neutral expression but deep inside didn't want Abhimaan to drink.

Where as Abhimaan wanted Meera to stop him from drinking. He loved the way she would ask him to give up. He again and again was desperate to experience how his heart will instantly surrender to her demands.

With the finalisation of the deal, everybody started taking sips of expensive branded alcohol after clinking their glasses. Abhimaan turned towards Meera and both of their eyes met.

For Abhimaan it is always her eyes that speak anything which her mouth couldn't utter. This time too there was a denial in her eyes. She was in a dilemma whether Abhimaan will comply to her words or will do what he feels like doing.

And Abhimaan did both. He did what he felt like doing i.e to fulfill her unspoken demand of not drinking alcohol.

Abhimaan intently looked at her brown eyes as if he can see her soul. His lips twitched into a smirk and he sexily took a sip from his glass to maintain the decorum infront of his partners.

Meera could no longer hold Abhimaan's gaze and looked away biting her lips. Her subconscious did a little dance, being happy that Abhimaan kept her wish. While her stomach twist in a foreign emotion looking at the way he sipped his drink .

Meera's attention diverted with the entry of a gorgeous lady. She was looking confident and glamorous, wearing a shimmering short purple dress.

"Meet my cousin Natasha" Abhimaan's business partner introduced his cousin to Meera and Abhimaan.

Abhimaan could notice that Meera was curiously analysing Natasha and inorder to rile up Meera, Abhimaan started getting involved in a conversation with Natasha.

He was talking with Natasha but his eyes and mind were set on a jealous Meera. "Can we dance Abhimaan?" Natasha seductively asked.

"Sure why not......who would like to miss a chance to dance with such a pretty lady" Abhimaan replied

Both Natasha and Abhimaan left hand in hand to the dance floor. Meera stood near the large floor to ceiling transparent glass wall. Without blinking her eyes she was constantly watching their moves.

She could see Abhimaan enjoying, Natasha's clinginess . Natasha was basically grinding herself being extremely close to Abhimaan. Few minutes passed but Abhimaan didn't return back to the VVIP section and was still dancing with Natasha.

Meera could tolerate no more and furiously walked towards Abhimaan. Patting his back, Meera said gritting her teeth "it's already late, we should leave. Am waiting in the parking". Without waiting for any reply Meera left.

When Abhimaan was about to follow Meera, Natasha held Abhimaan's suit and batting her eyelashes said "usse jane do....... night is still young, we can have fun Abhimaan"
(Let her leave......... night is still young, we can have fun Abhimaan)

Jerking her hands Abhimaan in his usual arrogance said "It's Mr.Rathore for you and yes the night is still young, for me and my wife to have fun lots of fun"

While riding back to the penthouse Abhimaan from his peripheral vision could see Meera huffing again and again. She was continuously rolling her nuptial chain around her pointed finger while looking repeatedly at Abhimaan.