GULAAL YA MALAAL

"Happy holi love" a man lovingly colored his loving wife.

"Same to you sweet heart" his wife giggled colouring him and hugged him with affection. Both were having their moment.

Their moment was witnessed by two pair of eyes. Father-son duo held tears in their eyes. Shivansh Singh Rathore tightly held Abhimaan's hand out of impulse.

His heart pierced witnessing his only love with someone else while Abhimaan was upset as his mother not even wished him, colouring him was a far thought.

Abhimaan also witnessed how his father is tormented looking at the lovey-dovey moments shared between Shipra and Jai Shekhawat.

When everyone was celebrating the festival of colours, Abhimaan silently taking advantage of the time went near Shipra with a handful of red colour.

He hardly interacted with Shipra ever. He had a fear in his heart, regarding how she will react. Calming himself, Abhimaan pulled the loose end of Shipra's saree inorder to wish her holi with colors.

Shipra turned towards Abhimaan but her eyes were devoid of any tenderness. she had a stone expression.

Encouraging his own self Abhimaan raised his fist full of gulaal "Maa can I?" Abhimaan asked politely while smiling

"Don't you dare call me maa. Am Mrs Shekhawat for you. Aur rahi baat mujhe wish karne ki toh...........mein kisi erey gerey se rang nhi lagati" Shipra uttered with rudeness.
(Don't you dare call me maa. Am Mrs Shekhawat for you. And when it comes to smearing colour then let me tell you I don't i don't play Holi with every random street urchin)

Just then Araav came running towards Shipra, wishing her with colors. In return Shipra carried Araav to different stalls feeding him various sweets and other delicacies.

A mere 6 years old Abhimaan was standing there alone witnessing how people surrounding him were happy. He kept himself clean with a wish to get coloured first by his mother but alas! his wish remained unfulfilled.

Nobody coloured him. He also didn't approach anyone else to celebrate Holi. His eyes held tears and a promise to become a well known personality from some 'era gera'.

Reliving his childhood memories in his dream Abhimaan woke up. Adjusting his eyes to the sunlight he checked the time. It was 6 in the morning.

 It was 6 in the morning

(MEERA'S LOOK ........or should say Meera's temporary look)

Meera was getting ready infront of the mirror in her closet, when a sleepy Abhimaan came near her, hugging her from behind.

"Good morning" Meera cheerfully wished

"Hmm morning" Abhimaan replied groggily

Observing Meera's appearance in the mirror Abhimaan asked "saree kyu nahi pehna?"
(Why didn't you wear a saree?)