ORPHAN

Abhimaan soon wind up his work and left for home. He purchased a red velvet choco lava cake for Meera knowing very well that she has kept fasting today and definitely wouldn't have eaten anything yet, without his company.

With a smiling face Abhimaan entered into the room but soon his smile faded looking at a disheveled Meera.

Her face had tear stains, her eyes blood red, her hair strands were covering half of her face. Meera was controlling her tears till now sitting near the window but one look at Abhimaan and she burst out crying like a child.

Abhimaan didn't ask anything and only hugged Meera closed to her heart. He picked her up and took her inside the bathroom. Settling her near the wash basin Abhimaan slowly drank Meera's tousled condition.

"Meine tumhara roop apne akhon mein sama liya hai Meera...subah inhi hathon se tumhe sajaya tha aur aab inhi hathon se tumhara sringar utar raha hun....I promise Meera everyone will pay for this.... nobody dares to mess with Abhimaan, they messed you up they will face destruction, I pledge"

(I have captured your appearance in my eyes Meera ....... In the morning i adored you and now being detested I am removing your adornment......I promise Meera everyone will pay for this.... nobody dares to mess with Abhimaan, they messed you up they will face destruction, I pledge)

Abhimaan one after another removed Meera's jewelleries, gesturing her to unfold the event that took place at the Bawdi.......

Meera started describing........

FLASHBACK

"Sure will help her out........hum madad nhi karenge toh kon karega....bichari ka koi hai bhi toh nhi orphan hai na" Rudrani Devi taunted

(Sure will help her out .......if we won't then who will......this unfortunate lady has no one for her after all she is an orphan)

"Arey meine toh yeh bhi sunna hai ki apne janam din par apne maa baap ko kha gyi...... you are an unfortunate witch" Shipra commented and tears pricked Meera's eyes.

(I have even heard that she spreaded misfortune on her birthday which led to death of her parents......you are indeed an unfortunate witch)

"Bichari ko kuch nhi ata....waise batayega bhi kon? Ghar par koi tha bhi toh nhi, ek bhai tha who was busy whoring around" Rudrani Devi said

(This poor witch knows nothing about the rituals......by the way who will enlighten her when no one is there at her home except a brother who was busy whoring around)

"Bua sa mein apki ijat karti hun that doesn't mean you have a privilege to humiliate my brother...... don't you dare say a word about him" Meera retorted back
(Aunt i respect you but that doesn't mean you have a privilege to humiliate my brother...... don't you dare say a word about him)

"Nhi toh kya karogi tum haan?" Shipra dared Meera eyeing her Shiv Gauri idol. Meera clutched her self made idol tightly but both Rudrani Devi and Shipra brutally snatched her idol, smashing it on the ground
(Orelse what will you do?)

Shipra held Meera's wrist in a death grip "Ek baat ganth bandhlo Meera Abhimaan Singh Rathore.......yeh jo tumhara guroor hai yeh iss murthi ki tarah completely ruined ho jayega......jab you will find your brother and husband dead" said Shipra threatening Meera

(Knot one thing in your mind Meera Abhimaan Singh Rathore that this proud attitude of yours will be ruined soon just like this idol, when you will find your brother and husband dead)

"Aur uski zimedar tum khud hogi......aabhagan (unfortunate) kahin ki Jahan jati hai destruction create karti hai" Rudrani Devi added

(And you will be solely responsible for their annihilation...... bloody unfortunate...spreads destruction no matter where she goes)