WISHES

"Arey Maan chaliye na niche sab intezaar kar rahe hain.......aur yeh kya aap abhi tak ready nhi huye" Meera huffed while placing her fist on her waist

Abhimaan lit a cigarette and looked at Meera from head to toe.

"Nhi jana mujhe kahin bhi" he said and laid on the bed by placing his body weight on his left elbow. He opened a book and kept reading while smoking.

Meera bit her lower lips and sat beside his feet. She tickled his feet with her soft fingers.

"Meera don't" Abhimaan said strictly

Meera snatched the book from his hand and replaced her head with the book by placing it on his left palm.

Abhimaan scowled at this act of Meera who in return giggled looking at his angry expressions.

"Isssh itni narazgi kis baat ke liye bhala?" She teased him while running her forefinger on his jaw.

Abhimaan gripped her forefinger and bit it erotically and said "meri biwi aaj kal kuch zyada hi nakhre dikha rahi hai isliye uske nakhron ke liye hai yeh narazgi"

"Kya nakhre dikhati hai?" Meera asked timidly while shyness covered her facial expressions.

"Mujhe jee bhar ke pyaar karne nhi deti" Abhimaan complained

"Maan......apka mann kabhi nhi bharta mujhse......pyaar karne diya toh tha subhe"

"Pyar karne diya toh tha ......woh mera style nhi hai.....gal pe kiss wala romance, pulao hota hai jitna bhi veg biryani bula lo uska reality badalne nhi wala........asli biryani wala pyaar toh woh hota hai jab gosht (meat) apke muh mein ata hai .......jese ki yeh" saying so Abhimaan pinned her hands with his one hand above her head and hovered over her.

With his other free hand he removed her saree and kissed her bosoms and sucked them from above her blouse. He nuzzled his nose in the valley of her breast and mumbled "heaven"

"Aah Maan"

"Meera......biwi am dying I need to have this elixir.....can't help" he reasoned and was about to proceed further when there was vigorous unending knocks on his door.

Abhimaan groaned in annoyance while Meera stifled her laughter. "New year ke din toh chod dete.....aaj bhi mere romance mein badha dalna hai inko......mein na havan rakhwa raha hun mere romantic life ke success ke liye.......erotic toh chodo aab romance hi naseeb nhi hota"

"Happy new year Maan......I love you" Meera wished while pulling his cheeks lovingly

Abhimaan chuckled and kissed her forehead "happy new year Meera.......I love you biwi" and kissed her lips.

Abhimaan went and opened the door to find his munchkins smiling at him lovingly, while his brothers grinning.

"Satan ko kabhi Shanti nhi rehti......get in" Abhimaan opened the door wide for them to enter

"Happy new year" all of them shouted in chorus while Aviraj put forward the cake they have backed for the eve

Meera sweetly wished them back while Abhimaan held her by her waist.

"Meera tum kuch bhul rahi ho" Abhimaan said

"Kya?"

"Arey sab ko wish kar diya... readers ko wish nhi karna" he reminded

"Ooh haan, mein toh bhul hi gayi" Meera slapped her forehead

"Hey lovely and sweet Readers....... HAPPY NEW YEAR.....thank you all for being a part of our journey through out the year and showering us with your love" Meera was cut off by Abhimaan

"Bitter sweet love biwi...... comments nhi padhe tumne...... anyways yeah! Thanks for loving us and we too love you..... Happy New Year fellas , hope you all have a wonderful year ahead and find a handsome hot partner like me" Abhimaan winked

"Happy New Year from her highness Abhishree Rathore" Abhishree wished while munching on her cake.

"Helpy Ew Yaar" Abhigyan too mumbled while analysing his sticky palm covered in chocolate.

Happy New Year to all of my dear readers of Tamed and Tainted. Hope you all have a worth living year ahead...........

From your.............. author (aab author ke samne kuch acha prefix lagana .....wink wink)