THE FINAL STRIKE

But before he could stab, Abhimaan kicked him in his chest that he literally flew back and landed on the floor wincing in pain.

Grabbing his collar Abhimaan said "Teen option dunga police station jayega, hospital ya shamshan ghat decide karle tu, ussi hisabh se marunga"

(Will give you three options, either you have go to police station or hospital or crematorium, you are free to choose any among these, i will beat you in accordance to this)

"Abhimaan beta......" Rudrani Devi said but Abhimaan shot her a look daring her to repeat the word 'beta'

(Abhimaan dear ..........)

Gulping her saliva Rudrani Devi changed the endearment "Hukum, please usse jane dijiye.....dubara galati nhi hogi, nahi usse nahi mujhse"

(Master, please let him go.........he won't commit the same mistake again, the same goes with me as well)

Jerking Rajveer away Abhimaan ordered "within 5 mins ghar ki sari manhusiyat mujhe bahar chahiye"

(Within 5 minutes i want all these bad luck out of my house)

"Ji bhai...... chaliye bua sa train ka time ho raha hai teerth yatra par nikal padiye koi punya toh nhi prapt hoga apko par shayad ek do paap dhul jaye" Aviral said

(Sure brother........come aunt let go it's almost time for your train, set out your journey on pilgrimage even though you won't get any saintly virtuous but may be some of your sins will reduce)

"Aur haan agar apni bestie se baat ho toh keh dena uska number bhi jaldi aa raha hai" saying so Abhimaan left for his chamber.

(And yes if by any chance you meet your bestie then let her know that she will be facing the same fate soon)

While leaving the mansion somebody pushed Rudrani Devi near the stair case. She was about to fall but somehow managed to balance herself. Turning around she found Aviraj standing over there.

"Bhabi ma ko bohot takleef de di aapne...unhe rulaya, galat kiya...iski sajja toh milegi" Aviraj said taking predatory steps towards Rudrani Devi

(You made our sweet sister in law cry, hurt her deeply...... you did so wrong and for this you must be punished)

While Aviral held Rajveer tightly, who after getting lots of beating was having least to no strength to put a fight.

"Kya...kya karne wa..wale ho?" Rudrani Devi stuttered

(What ... What are you.....you trying to do?)

"Bhabi ma ko rulaya tha toh apko bhi rona padega" Aviraj said with a stoic face

(You made sister in law cry so now you too have to cry)

"Chaliye bua sa muh kholiye...aaaaa" saying so Sanyukta forcefully stuffed green, red, black multi coloured chillies in Rudrani Devi's mouth

(C'mon aunt open your mouth.........aaaa)

Rudrani Devi was about to spit when Sanyukta tied a cloth around her mouth forcing her to gulp down the chillies.

Tears were flowing continuously without any break......"maza aya na bua sa" Sanyukta cheekily asked

(Wasn't it fun aunt?)

"Chaliye chaliye time ho raha hai......train miss ho gyi toh dubara paise dekar tickets nhi karunga mein" Aviral declared

(Hurry up aunt it's getting time for your train......if by misfortune you are going to miss it am not going to purchase another set of tickets for you)