BOHOT BUREY HAIN AAP

Abhimaan was about to open the door when Meera kissed his back, hugging his torso. "I surrender" Meera mumbled.

Turning him around she quickly pecked all over his body. Her actions came to halt when Meera heard Abhimaan chuckling.

"Maan....... bohot burey hai aap, bohot bohot bohot burey" saying so she rushed inside their closet, quickly picking up a
random shirt she rushed out, handing it to Abhimaan.
(Maan you are bad , very very ver bad indeed a cruel monster)

"Pehen lijiye jaldi" saying so Meera helped Abhimaan wearing his clothes.
(Now wear your clothes fast)

Abhimaan opened the door coming face to face with Aviral

"Bhai apne bulaya" Aviral asked the reason for being called
(Brother did you ask for me?)

"Haan, kuch baat karni thi par abhi nhi baad mein I will discuss. You can leave now"
(Yes, i wanted to discuss something but not now afterwards may be. You can leave now)

"Par bhai......"
(But brother)

Abhimaan didn't hear any further and closed the door. Turning around he found a furious Meera.

Shrugging his shoulders Abhimaan said "isiliye hamesha kehta hun sidhe sidhe maan liya karo meri baat"
(That's why I say to straight forward oblige my orders)

Huffing Meera left to arrange his clothes.

Abhimaan got ready for his office and went downstairs

Abhimaan got ready for his office and went downstairs. Meera served him his breakfast. After completing his breakfast Abhimaan went to his office.

She went behind him till garage. Biting her lips in nervousness she was thinking how to ask him to return back home early so that they can pay a visit to Abhimanyu.

She was about to ask something when Abhimaan said "jaldi aa jaunga ghar, phir Abhimanyu se milne chalenge"
(Will return back soon then we can go to meet Abhimanyu)

Hearing this Meera grinned popping out her dimples. Looking at her dimples Abhimaan muttered silently "fuck" and kissed her dimples. With this Abhimaan drove towards his office, leaving a shy Meera behind.

AT ABHIMAAN'S OFFICE

The usual rustle bustle turned into deadly silence when Abhimaan entered inside his office premises.

Everyone wished him 'good morning' and as usual he being the Arrogant Rathore, ignoring their wishes proceeded towards his cabin.

"Good morning, sir" Dev wished following Abhimaan into his cabin.

Nodding his head in approval, Abhimaan asked his secretary to brief him about today's schedule.

"Sir, you have a meeting with CM sir in 30 minutes"

"Fine"

"Sir we gave a last warning to the MLA but as usual he paid no heed"

"Dev, clear all my schedule after 5"

"Ok sir"

"Dev, send Aviraj into my cabin" Abhimaan ordered.

After few seconds there was a knock at the cabin's door. Receiving a positive signal, Aviraj entered inside Abhimaan's cabin.

"Is everything arranged?" Abhimaan asked

"Yes bhai.......yeh rahe papers"
(Yes brother.......these are the papers)

"Did you inform the Police Commissioner about the dishonest inspector of the local police station?"

"Ji bhai. Moreover the inspector has already been dismissed from the post. In his place officer Koustabh Goyal has been appointed. I did a background check as well he is a hard-working and honest officer. He is quite sincere towards his work"

"Hmm"

Knocking at the door Ved entered to inform "Sir, CM sir is here"

CM entered politely greeting Abhimaan who nodded in response.

"Please be seated" Aviraj offered CM to have a seat

"What is the matter, sir?" CM asked

"You and your candidates have been elected by people for a straight simple reason that is to serve them not to swallow them due to greed" Aviraj said

"I couldn't understand. What has happened?" CM asked

"This is what you should be aware of, what is happening in different constituencies of your State instead of asking us to enlighten you.
Anyways I will brief you" with this Aviraj detailed CM about the local inspector, MLA and his son Bijal's atrocious activities.

"My apologies for not being aware of this. What do you want me to do, sir?" CM asked

All this while Abhimaan was playing with a glass paper weight. Raising his gaze at CM, Abhimaan ordered "cancel his candidature, he should be a no one within hours"

"Provide party tickets to a better prospect. You don't have to find anyone, we have already choosen. Hope you don't mind" Aviraj said out of formality but he knew that by no means CM will deny Abhimaan's wish

"Not at all sir. I will work upon it right away. Anything else sir?" CM asked politely

"Will inform you if necessary" Aviraj said

Greeting both Aviraj and Abhimaan, CM left Rathore Inc.

After winding-up other meetings. Abhimaan was shutting down his laptop when Uday, his body guard entered.

"Hukum, chalein?"
(Master, shall we go?)

"Han" with this Uday carried Abhimaan's laptop and other stuffs. Following Abhimaan towards his parked car.
(Yes)

While riding back to Rathore Haveli Uday spoke "Hukum, agar izazat ho toh 5minute ke liye gadi rokna chahunga?"
(Master, if allowed i would like to stop the car for few minutes)

"Hm"

Uday halting the car went inside a florist shop. Within few minutes he returned back holding white and pink lilies.

"Hukum, will you please give these to Meera hukum. She has a compassionate heart. Yesterday I was in urgent need of money for my mother's treatment. I searched for you but couldn't find you anywhere. I found Meera hukum, I just told her that I need money due to medical emergency and she without questioning anything, handed me a bundle of notes. Not only this she dialled one of her doctor friend, asking her to provide my mother with immediate and best treatment"

"How's your mother's health now?" Abhimaan asked, taking a hold of the lilies

"She is improving, hukum"

"Hm, if you need any further help, let me know"

"Ji hukum"

Reaching home, Uday opened Abhimaan's side of the door. Stepping out of the car, he was about to enter inside the mansion but what he saw boiled his blood, turning him into a ragging beast.