HAUTY HUSBAND

Morning rays peeked inside Abhimaan's bedroom waking Meera up. Slowly opening her eyes, Meera realised that she is sleeping on Abhimaan's bed that to protectively secured in his arms.

Meera now completely turned towards Abhimaan's face and started tracing his facial features. But the moment her finger touched Abhimaan's lips, he kissed grabbing her finger in between his teeth.

Meera's eyes turned wide realising that he was just maintaining a facade of sleep.

"Nhi ho rahi na mere charming looks resist tumse" Abhimaan teased Meera.
(Isn't it too difficult to resist my charming look?)

"Uh-huh nahi mein toh baas...."
(Uh-huh no i was just........"

"Rehne do waise bhi you are not the first one to swoon over me" said Abhimaan with attitude.
( Let it be..... you aren't the first one to swoon over me, there are many"

Meera cheekily replied "hmmm, but I think I am the first one to get a head massage and held protectively in your arms"

After saying so Meera made an attempt to leave the bed but was pinned on the bed by Abhimaan. And before she could understand what's happening Abhimaan locked her lips with his in a steamy sensual kiss.

"Biwi, yeh inn lips ki punishment thi for uttering such sassy reply, dobara agar punishment chahiye ho then only take a dig " Abhimaan spoke in his hoarse voice and was moving into the bathroom but his steps halted when he heard......
(Dear wife this was the punishment of your lips for uttering such sassy reply, only if you want another punishment then only take a dig)

"Bina mistake k kiss nhi milegi?" Meera asked but after realising what she has said, she closed her eyes tightly biting her tongue, cursing it for such flow of words.
(Won't i get a kiss without any making any mistake?)

She wanted to disappear in the thin air. Meera slowly opened her left eye to analyse Abhimaan's reaction but the moment her eyes fell on a smirking Abhimaan, she rushed into the bathroom to escape any further embarassment.
Where Abhimaan chuckled looking at her attempts.

MEERA'S POV

I rushed into the bathroom avoiding any other embarassment. Calming my throbbing heart I watched myself in the mirror. My cheeks has a pink hue. I touched my lips, thinking about the way my lips got moulded with Abhimaan's giving me my first kiss.

I jumped with a sudden knock at the door, preceding Abhimaan's voice "Biwi kiss ke bare mein soch na bandh karo aur jaldi bahar aao am getting late"

I couldn't believe how can he guess exactly what am doing........ without wasting more time I continued doing my morning business.

After taking bath I entered into his closet, picking up a saree from my luggage I started getting ready.

(MEERA'S LOOK)
(I am a huge fan of sarees so readers you gonna get a lot of images like this 😁😁)

Standing infront of the full length mirror now I noticed that my nuptial chain is simple yet elegant just the way I wanted. Smiling to myself i went downstairs.