{29} ヤンデレ {29}

'......'
<3
<3
<3
'......'

ヘルプ
~~~~~~~
*
*
*

~Y/N's POV~

I was standing by my front door with a shocked look on my face "....."

Ran was standing there with an oversized grey sweatshirt and black pants.

He's not.....in a suit?

"Why are you....dressed like that?" I asked quietly and his eyes narrowed as he stepped towards me "You said that I always wear suits so I'm wearing something more casual" he said and my eyes widened slightly "....."

I didn't think that he would take that so seriously.

I placed a hand over my mouth to stifle my laugh "PFT!"

"What's so funny?" He questioned as he grabbed my wrist and pulled it away from my mouth, revealing a rather large smile on my face "You're just funny!"

A question had suddenly popped up in my head.

"Oh....what are you doing here?" I asked and he raised a brow "I told you that I'd see you tomorrow and now it's tomorrow" he said and I tilted my head to the side "Oh.....well what did you want to do?" I asked and he placed his hands inside of his pockets "You pick"

Well I wasn't prepared for this at all.

"Mhm....we could go shopping" I suggested with a small smile and he stared at me blankly "Shopping?" He questioned and I nodded "Yup!"

He looked down at my outfit "You're already dressed, were you planning on going somewhere?" He questioned and I rubbed the back of my neck "Well not really, I was going to hang around at the mall anyways" I said and he hummed before grabbing my hand and pulling me outside "Then let's go"

My eyes widened slightly "Wait! I have to grab my phone and my wallet" I said as I began pulling away but he didn't let go "No need"

My jaw dropped "There's definitely a NEED for both of those items!" I said quickly and he shook his head before closing my front door.

"Come on" he said as he began dragging me down the sidewalk and I tried stopping him "My card is in my wallet! I have to bring it" I said quickly and he glanced down at me "Pick out whatever you want, it's on me" he said and I quickly shook my head "No way! You can't pay for me" I said quickly and he raised a brow "And why not?"

My eyes widened slightly "Because I have my own money! Stop Ran, seriously" I said as I began tugging on the back of his sweatshirt "....."

"I'll pay for you today and then you can repay me with something else later" He said as he stopped walking and stared down at me "Huh.....?"

My face began heating up "Repay you.....in what way?"

He cupped my face in his hands "You're getting all flustered, what kind of thoughts are swirling around your head?" He questioned as he leaned closer to my face and I quickly shook my head "I'm not thinking of anything!"

He chuckled lightly "How about.....you keep me company more often" he suggested and my eyes widened slightly "But I've already been around you so much! Isn't there something else that you want?" I questioned and his eyes lowered "Something else?"