Chapter 8(Snail runner)

Mrs. Zhang: Dear show me your wounds. She said in the softest voice I have ever heard.
You slowly turned your back towards her to show her the wounds. Mrs. Zhang started cleaning the wounds. It seemed painful but you neither hissed nor flinched. Mrs. Zhang too noticed it but just sighed as she knew you got used to the pain. You were just in your world of thoughts some mafia works, upcoming missions and ofcourse now worry about the safety of not only BTS but even Ari and step mom.
Your roller coster of thoughts got cut of when Mrs. Zhang told that she have finished treating your wounds. You quickly went to get your dress changed (all your clothes are black in colour) and went downstairs.
You were about to open the door when you heard lot of laughter s coming from the living room. You went to check it out. When you reached there you saw many maids peeping out there heads from being the walls, the pillars and some pretending to work will stealing quick glances of the scene.
BTS were on top of Ari who was on the floor laughing to death because of the tickles she was receiving from her brothers, whereas Mr. Kim and Ae-Cha were also laughing sitting on the sofa looking at there children.
You were feeling good that BTS were laughing, a geniune laugh. But a side of you also felt kind of left out. You just smiled a small sad smile and left to get the venue for the marriage readied.
Time skip.
You were instructing the decorators about what kind of flowers are needed, placement of the ballons and other things.
After almost all the decorations were done only a final touch to be done, when you felt some one was keeping an eye on what was happening. Even though there were times when Mr. Kim sent his men's to keep an eye on you, this kind of spying was different. You looked around yourself secretly as of you were looking at the decorations. You soon spotted a man in casual clothes standing not too far away from the venue. If someone, not so trained mafia sees him, they would think he is an innocent person scrolling around, but you as you are, saw that he was wearing an advanced bluetooth earpods most are used by the mafias. You slowly started to walk towards him casually after informing some of Mr. Kim's mens that you will be away for some time. You reached next to him. He was leaning on a wall, nervousness was written on his face but he tried to keep it hidden. You too leaned over the wall and said in a cold voice which send shivers down his spine.
YN: Who payed you and how much?
???1: W-w-what are you talking about??
YN: You understand what I am asking more than any one else. You looked at him with a smirk on your face. He started running and you started chasing him.
After a good 30 minutes he entered an abandon building. You exactly knew that his purpose was to get you follow him but still you risked to know who send him. You started slowing your steps as he was out of your sight now. You looked around for any living soul, but it seemed like they are good at hiding.
YN: (heavily sigheing) Why did you want me to follow that snail?  After you ask that question footsteps started to be heard and someone started clapping, seems like the leader of them.
Leader: Very well. You as beyond my expectations. Quite intelligent, good in fighting, shooting and most of the areas but still not getting any fame. Still being held back by the gang members. Why don't you join us in secret and help us getting hold on to the confedential files of the Mafia Kings.
YN: Hmm,let me th-

BANG!!!!