Chapter 12(Test by dummy)

YN: A token of our siblinghood. A small gift.
You took out a necklace.

You gave the brother part to Jungkook

You gave the brother part to Jungkook. He looked at it in his hand for some seconds while you had already worn it. You then turned towards Jungkook to see the necklace still in his hand. You thought he didn't like it so he isn't wearing it, so you called him which took your breath away.
YN: Jungkook?
Jungkook: Nuna!!!!!
A bone-crushing hug that pushed the air within you out.
YN: Little o-one you w-will k-kill m-me.
Jungkook: Sorry Nuna (letting go of you). I just never thought that you will give me a gift like this.
YN: Di-Did you like it?
Jungkook: Like it??? Loved it!!!!!!
You chuckled at his childish behavior.
YN: Hey why are your eyes teary? Don't start crying. You will look like a 5-year-old throwing tantrums for ice cream.
Jungkook: Wha- what??!!?!!?5 year old?!?!? Tantrum!!!!!?????. Nuna do you have the last word.
YN: Ohhh no, God take me to heaven after my death.
Saying you started running with a bunny chasing you. You both started running around the fountain when suddenly Jungkook bumped into someone and slipped. He was about to fall but you grabbed him at the correct time and pulled him. But unexpectedly you slipped and fell into the water. Jungkook started laughing holding his stomach.
Jungkook: Nun-Nuna you- you fell. Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!. You saved me but fell yourself??????!!!! Hahahahaha hahahaha!!!!!
YN: Yahh I saved your ass from getting wet and here you are making fun of me?? I won't talk to you anymore.
Jungkook: Sorry Nuna I shouldn't have laughed at you even after you got yourself wet to save me.
YN: Aish, I won't hit you or something. For each and everything, you are apologizing. Chill bro and help me come out.
Jungkook: Oh yeah. Take my hand.
You took his hand and he helped you out. You were completely soaked.
Jungkook: Nuna let's go home. You are all wet.
YN: No need today we came out for you. If we go home now it is a waste of time. You stay here I have extra clothes in my car I will change the clothes and come back, hmmm?
Jungkook nodded. You went towards your car.
BTS POV
Jimin: Jin Hyung, call him and ask where is he now and what is he doing?
Jin: Huh why?
Jimin: Just do it.
Jin: Fine!!
Jin called Jungkook and looked at Jungkook from afar. Jungkook took his phone out and frowned seeing Jin calling him at that time. He picked up the call and raised the phone near his ears.
On the call
Jin: Hello?
Jungkook: Hello. Hyung?? Why are you calling at this time?
Jin:Yahh!! Now can't I even call you now? You brat.
Jungkook: I didn't mean in that way. You usually don't call me.
Jin: Oh. I just called you to know what are you doing?
Jungkook: Hyung~ I told you I am going out with YN Nuna.
Jin: I do remember that, but right now where are you?
Jungkook: In the park?
Jin: 😑😑Was that a question? Or answer my question?
Jungkook: 😅😅Answer, answer hehehe!
Jin: Park?? Okay.
Jungkook: Do you have anything to speak Hyung?
Jin: No, just called you for a simple chat. Ok, I  will end the call now. Bye.
Jungkook: Ok Hyung buy. Take care.
Saying Jungkook ended the call.
Jin: You herd him Jimin. Now tell me why did you ask me to call him?
Jimin: I will tell you later. Let me call YN.
Rm: Yn??? But why?
Jimin: Just wait I want to confirm something.
V: Jimin what is it can you-
He was cut by Jimin gesturing him to keep quiet.
On the call
YN: Jimin? What happened? Do you need any help with the work?
Jimin: No, we are done with the work. ( He said while everyone was thinking why did she start the conversation like this)
YN: Do you want me to check on someone's background?
Jimin: Umm... No?
YN: You usually called me for this work. What is it? Why did you call me?
Everyone got their answer and somewhat felt guilt for the behavior.
Jimin: Oh. Ummmm...I called you to know where are you?
YN: Huh? I am at the park??
Jimin: Park?? Is someone with you?
YN: Yeah. Jungkook.
Jimin: Oh, ok I will end the call now.
YN: Hmmm.
He ended the call.
Jin: Now tell us why did you do that.
Jimin: Actually I wanted to check whether she is planning to do something bad to Jungkook.
RM: And how did doing this help you know that she is really planning to do something?
Jimin: Aish Hyung, if she was really planning to do something then she would not say that she was with Jungkook.
V: Yeah you are right.
Suga: And why would she not say she is with Jungkook?
Jimin: If she says she is with Jungkook, then if something happens to him then we will question her and she will be our suspect. Got it?
J-hope: Aish, your idea was dumb. She will just say that she wasn't around then what will we do?
Jimin: Ummm. I didn't think about it.
J-hope: Aish, you dummy.
Jimin: Hyungggggg~.
J-hope: What?? Did I say something wrong? Mochi.
Jimin: Hyuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnggggggggg!!!!!!
Suga: We are here to keep an eye on those.
Jin: Yeah, now keep quiet.
End of BTS pov
Jungkook was sitting on the bench as he was feeling tired. YN came there and saw him sitting there. You went to him and sat next to him.
YN: Are you tired?
Jungkook: Hmmm
YN: Come.
Jungkook: Where?(he asked standing and following you).
YN: Just follow.
Jungkook didn't ask much and followed you. You both reached your car and you sat at the driver seat.
YN: Get in.
Jungkook just sat in the car confused. You started driving.
Time skip
You drove to the hospital.
Jungkook: Hospital?? Are you not felling well. Tell me. Why are we here?
YN: You trust me?
Jungkook: What nonsense? Yes I do.
YN: Then follow.
You both entered the hospital. You went to the reception to fill the form, while Jungkook followed you.
Receptionist: Hello Madam. How can I help you?
YN: We want to meet the physician.
Receptionist: Ok mam. There will be not much to fill. So will you answer my questions?
YN: Ask.
Receptionist: What's the condition?
YN: Fever.
Receptionist: Ok? Name of the patient?
YN: Patient~........