Bonus Chapter

YN's Double Life and Moon's Past

As Moon cooperations and Black Moon continued to flourish under YN's leadership, her double life became increasingly challenging to manage. She was the charismatic boss of a successful business empire by day and the mysterious Queen of the underground by night. Her secrets were buried deep, but the weight of her responsibilities was starting to take its toll.
One evening, after a particularly exhausting day at Moon cooperations, YN decided to go to her private apartment hidden in the suburbs . This was where she could truly be herself, away from the demands of her public life.
The room was dimly lit, with elegant yet mysterious decor. YN removed her mask, revealing her true face, one that had been hidden from the world for years. She gazed at a wall filled with old photographs, each holding a piece of her past.
As she reminisced about her journey, the memories flooded back.
Flashback
Young YN, After her first parents death taken to the orphanage and went through all those shit. She started training herself and learned everything about the mafia and the underworld. But the turning point came when met Jack. He had actually taken her under his wings after realising her potential. But soon everything again turned upside down. He adopted another girl and brought her home. That day onwards I want a daughter I was maid and a slave. He started making me go through all the tortures that a person could go through. But I took it as a stepping stone for me to get trained as a true mafia to rule over the whole underworld. This taught YN everything she needed to know about the criminal underworld – its rules, its secrets, and its ruthlessness. YN quickly rose through the ranks, gaining respect and power.
But it wasn't long before YN yearned for more. All the torture resulted her to be embarked on a journey to create Moon cooperations, a front for her underground empire.
Back in the present
YN's eyes were filled with a mix of pride and sadness as she gazed at the photographs. The happy family she dreamed and the family she has were on the frames.
Suddenly, the door to her secret appartment creaked open, and two figures entered – Yoongi and Jungkook. They had tracked her down as she didn't pick her phone.
YN turned to face them, putting on a mask of happiness hiding her real emotions.
Yoongi spoke first, his voice showed a bit of sadness indicating he understood her emotions, Yoongi: Nuna, you've become quite the queen, haven't you? But you are our nuna after you step out of your empire. You remember that. Take a vacation, all the meetings and the missions.....you are exhausting yourself.
Jungkook added, his tone a bit worried,
Jungkook: Yeah don't worry about the work and pending projects. Just take a vacation and relax nuna. Trust your Jungkook and this sleepy cat.
He said in a teasing tune. Yoongi giving a death glare,
Yoongi:What did you say bunny?Jungkook, a bit worried for his life,
Jungkook: Haha......nothing hyung....
YN sighed, seeing her two brothers still arguing about this topic even after soo many years. Yoongi then asked her something that caught her off guard,
Yoongi:You are still worried about them right? Why don't you go meet them?
Yn: I have my reasons, ones I can't fully explain to you now.
Yoongi and Jungkook exchanged glances, then nodded.
Jungkook: However right now I am very hungry, nuna can you order something for us?
Jungkook said.
Yn:Huh? Why should I order? You can do too.
Saying you three walked to the living room were jk plopped on the sofa and started whining,
Jungkook: But nuna see i can't even move a finger. I am sooo exhausted, right hyung?
Saying he winked at him gesturing him to paly along. Seeing that even yoongi plopped on the other sofa,
Yoongi: Yes nuna , please help us. We are starving.
You shook your head chuckling at their childish act and thinking"and they told me to go on a vacation. These kids..." You smiled at them and went to the kitchen and immediately prepared something. This even helped you relax alot and energized.
Yn: Guys come have something.
You heard them running to the kitchen and started eating like they didn't have anything for years. You laughed at their behaviour. YN's double life and her past as a member of the underground world  never caused a hurdle for you to be you infront of these two crackhead. With a hope that someday....someday she would be able to forgive them for what they did to you. But still you are happy with your present and ready for the future.
-----------------------------
This is a bonus chapter. I honestly didn't knew what to write so hope you liked this. If you have any requests or anything you guys would like me to write on, please do say that. I will try my best to fulfill it...
Thank you