41.

Time skip (2week)
The men were send as per the order and indeed there was nothing as it was informed to them. The place was working as it should, not even a shadow of the enemies were seen in the radar around the base.
In the house.
Dad: As expected they didn't show up when they got to know it wasn't us.
Suga: But who was that on the phone call? And how did they know that we have got such an info.
Namjoon: Looks like they have a spy in their group.
Jimin: But shouldn't these kind of matters be confidential. Like the lesser people know the better kind?
Jin: This person must be from those people who are trusted in the group, or is someone who is close to the leader of the gang.
Jhope: But why helping us?
Jungkook: Nothing is free hyung. I have a gut feeling that this person is someone who we know but still can't be found.
V: You mean hiding in plain sight?
Suga: You can say that but not completely.
Maknae: Why?
Dad: (entering the room) Because they have not caused us any damage or possessed a threat, till now.
Grrrrr~
Everyone looked at each other but Jimin looked away. Everyone looked at him started laughing.
Jimin: (sulking) can we just have something to eat. And stop laughing it is natural.
V: Yeah yeah hyung it is natural 😂😂😂.
Time skip. (3 months)
The person on call was named as unknown threat (UT) by BTS. The enemies would always look for a way to attack on BTS but UT would somehow convey the message to them. Even some unknown gang has started to protect them without their knowledge. Meanwhile you grew closer to Mr. Kim and the boys were all against you. You gave a hint to everyone (except dad) that you are informing their each and every plan to someone else. Such as intentionally picking up or calling someone on the phone when you know they are able to hear you and binding behind, acting weird when they are going throught the emails in your laptop as all the contacts of the underworld only have your ID for contacting BTS.
They all were 95% sure you were conveying messages and plans to their enemies. They even talked to dad about it but he didn't believe it. He just blinded at their words thinking it is because they still hate you.
But what is coming in front of their life no one knows except one. Will things turn out as thought? Or there will be something unknown behind all this.