Chapter 11(A token)

YN: Why are you crying?
Jungkook:I want to say something ...I am sorry. I am sorry for whatever I had done to you. For the way, I treated you, hit you, never respected you, and even punished you a lot. I am sorry. I know I am not worthy enough for your forgiveness, but do give me a chance to correct myself. Please.
By the time he completed saying tears were falling like a waterfall from his eyes.
YN: Aish, this little kid. Now listen to me. I forgive you but you have to share your banana milk with me, fine? Kookie?
Jungkook: Hmmm. I am ready to share it with you. But keep it a secret, or else those hungry monsters will start drinking my milk too.
YN: Yahhh. Who are you calling monsters huh? Wait let me teach you a lesson you one of the monsters. 
Saying you started tickling him hard whereas he was trying to get a hold of your hands while laughing out loud.
After a couple of minutes, you both were lying on the bed panting for air after the laughing event you both had.
Jungkook: Nuna??
YN: Hmmm?
Jungkook: Do you have any idea why did we hate you?
You were silent for seconds.
YN: Shouldn't you be the one to know why you guys hated me?
Jungkook: Even I don't know why I hated you?
YN: Hmmm. It must not be hatred then.
Jungkook: huh?? not hatred? Then why we...
YN: I don't know about others but you, it must be you started imitating the way they were towards me as you thought that was the way you should behave towards me. ( you said shrugging your shoulder). That might be the reason.
Jungkook: Nuna I am really-
YN: No more sorry. Or do you want me to take all your banana milk?
Saying you ran out of the room.
Jungkook: Wha- Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! NUNA YOU CAN' T TAKE ALL OF IT.!!!!! I WON'T SAY SORRY ANYMORE OK?????? 
Saying he started running behind you.
You ran downstairs. All the maids were scared to see Jungkook chasing you thinking you will be punished but a sudden shock hit them hard than a truck. He jumped on you from the back which made you fall and started tickling you. Both of you were laughing so much that the maids too started laughing at both of your silliness. Slowly you both stoped but were still giggling. Then you both realized your surrounding and looked at each other embarrassed with what had happened. You both got up from the floor and ran to the dining hall to get out of that place immediately. You both heard the maids giggling at your behavior.
BTS Pov
We are not feeling that good here as Jungkook is not with us. He is the one because of which we all can start our conversation. Even though we are brothers it is only him whom we all are close to not with each other. The ride is very silent. Suddenly, Jin's phone ran. He took it out and frowned. 
RM: Who is it Hyung? 
Jin: Jungkook?
Suga: Why is he calling you now?
V: Wait did that slut do something to him?
Jimin: I swear if it is that way I will kill her.
Jin: Shut up you all let me speak to him.
Suga: Speaker.
Jin then picked up the call.
On the phone
Jin: Jungkook what is the matter why did you-
Jungkook: Hyung I and Nuna are going to the mall so we might be a bit late. Just informing you.
Jin: Nuna?? Who is your Nuna?
Jungkook: YN.
From a bit, away but can be heard through the phone. 
YN: Kookie!!! Come let's go. Are you ready?
Jungkook: Yes Nuna I will be there in a minute.
Jungkook: Ok Hyung I am going to bye.
Jin: But Jung- 
Call ended.
BTS: What the heck?
Jimin: He has never spoken with so much excitement. 
V: And he has never been the one to end the phone call first. 
RM: Enough. We will complete the work first and then think about them. Driver faster.
Time skip 
After completing their mafia work they were on their way home. 
Jimin: Shall we talk now.
Jin: About what?
V: Jungkook!!! 
RM: We will talk later about that-
V: No!! I saw Jungkook and YN in that shop.
BTS: WHAT? ! DRIVER STOP!!
We all got down the car and V showed them the shop. They went there and hid behind the pillar. It was a jewel shop.
Jimin: I am dam sure she must have demanded to buy something for herself from our poor Jungkook. Such a gold digger.
But what they saw next dropped their jaw to the ground.
You were picking some bracelets and placing them on Jungkooks hand to check whether it looked good on him or not.
End of pov
Jungkook: Nuna~ there is no need to buy something for me. We are out for you
YN: Yahhh not for me but you. You barely buy things for you. The only thing that you buy for yourself is Banana milk.
Jungkook: Nuna!!! Stop teasing me. Yes I don't buy anything for myself but I have you now to buy right???
YN: Yeah, yeah whatever. (Talks to the salesmen) please pack this one.
Sales men: Yes mam.
After a small sibling fight for who will pay was done, obviously you won.  You came out of the shop with a pouting bunny.
YN: Aish why are you pouting? It was me who wanted to buy something, then it should me who pays.
Jungkook: No!! It was me who brought up the idea of going out for a small shopping.
YN: Fine today is my treat, so I will pay.
Jungkook: Fine. ( He said smiling).
YN: Now let's go to the park?
Jungkook: Yes!!! Let's go!!!!
Then you both got into he car and drove to the park.
BTS pov.
What the- . Jungkook is with her. WITH YN???!??.Is there something wrong with Jungkook.
Then we followed them to the park.
End of pov.
You and Jungkook were walking together while he was clinging on your hand. Then you both sat on a bench.
You took out a......... from your pocket and gave it to Jungkook.
YN: A token of our siblinghood. A small gift.