35. Truth?

Dad was jumping with happiness like a teen boy. Jungkook and SUGA was sulking as 5 year old whose lollipop was taken away and yn was laughing her ass out.
Yn pov
I was laughing at their reaction after dad winning the game. I felt few pair of eyes on us and i looked at the door. There the other 5 clowns were standing full shocked. I cleared my throat and gained everyone's attention. I looked at them and that's when dad, Jungkook and SUGA noticed them. We all were looking at them for them to say something which obviously didn't come.
I sighed and signed them to come in. They got in and i started..
Yn: Fine new round of game.
Jungkook: No nuna. Let's play something else dad is winning this game for the last 5 rounds.
Dad: Hey that's your fault for not being good at this.
Yn: Fine new game. What do you want to play?
All of them: Truth or dare.
I looked at all of them shocked. This gave me a flashback of all of us when we were younger.
Flashback
LittleYn: Ok what do you all want to play?
Little Bts and Dad: Truth or dare!!!
Flashback end
I looked at them and laughed hiding my teary eyes. It is true, few things will never change.
Yn: Fine let's play that. I will get the bottle.
Time skip
We have been playing this game from past 1 hours many secrets got revealed and many embarrassing dares completed.
Jin: Nuna it is your turn.
All turned to him in shock. Even i was shocked. He called me nuna at last. Not to make things awkward i acted as if i didn't hear it.
Yn: Oh it is my turn. Ok i will choose.....truth.
Jhope: Are you a ghost?
Yn: Huh?
V: Are you a spirit coming back for revenge?
Yn: Huh? (Oh they are asking about the prank hehe i will not reveal the prank).
I am a human with flesh and bones. What are you guys blabbering about. Let's just continue playing.
After sometime the bottle turned to Suga.
Suga: I choose dare. Everyone become silent.
Yn: Show us your scars.
Jungkook: Huh? What scars Nuna?
V: Suga Hyung what scars is she talking about?
Suga: Nuna...... He said but his eyes were questioning my motive. I just assured him that it was alright and nothing negative will happen. Nuna you sure?
Yn: Yes now show it.
As she said Suga started rolling his sleeve up and the view was shocking.
There were cut marks some almost healed and some fresh.
Jin: Suga?? What is all this? Have you been cutting yourself? But you were happy with us right?
Yn: And there is were you go wrong mister. Just because the person doesn't cry infront of you, beinging all gloomy and sad doesn't mean that they are all fit and fine both mentally and physically. Did you even asked anyone present here were they fine? Not only you Jin even others, have you ever asked each other were they alright. Do they need a shoulder to lean on? Heck leave about others, have you ever asked thi question to yourself?
No one said anything including dad. All were in their thoughts. I sighed thinking it will of no effect on them and was about to start the game again when..
Jin: I am sorry Nuna. Me being the second eldest in your absence they re my responsibilities. I couldn't even do what a Hyung should do.
Yn: Enough Jin. It is not about being eldest and youngest. Yeah I agree that the youngest ones can't be of much help but you all are equally responsible for each others  mental and physical health. Even though I wasn't present I am also responsible for this and all you guys health.
Rm: Sorry Hyung we weren't there for you when you needed.
Suga: Hey it is not your fault. Nuna!!?? Enough scolding and blaming.
Yn: I am sorry I got taken away with the topic. I really didn't mean to hurt them. I just wanted them to be more known about each other.
Jungkook: But hyung why did you do it? If you are ok to say it.
Suga: That umm...... That....
Yn: Hey hey Hey...... Let's continue the game.
Saying you spun the bottle and it landed on you.
Jungkook: What will you choose nuna?
Yn: Dare.
Rm: Tell us your truth.....