46. Ran away

Yn: Don't worry i won't forget about the meeting.
???: Ok bye.
-----------------
Suga pov.
I was waiting for yn to come back. I thought to call her when I heard the front door opening. I went and called her to my room.
Yn: I will come but let me meet Sir first.
Suga: There is no need. He told to say it to you. He will be not able to talk to you today. So now come with me.
Saying I started walking towards my room with yn following me. Soon we reached my room and I went in and closed the door after she entered in. I sat on the bed and she was standing infront of me as if waiting for some order to be said right now. I sighed thinking about the affectionate side. I really missed that side of her.
Suga: You can sit you know right.
Yn: Why did you ask me here sir?
Suga: * Sir? Why the- Oh yeah she is back to that killer machine yn. What and why are doing all this Nuna?*
Yn: Sir?
Suga: Yes! I wanted to talk to you related to something. But you have to answer to me truthfully.
Yn: Yes sir. *What is he going to say now..... I hope it is not something that I think.*
Suga: Who was that you were talking to on the phone after dad told you about the meeting?
Yn: * shit!! Why is he asking this now? Did he hear what I said later too!?.*
Suga: Yn!!! I am asking something to you!! Answer that truthfully.
Yn: Sir that...
Suga: Are you going to answer or should I punish you?
Yn: I was talking to one of our men. * It is better to get punished that saying everything*.
Suga: Lie!!!! You are lieing. Now get ready for the punishment. Saying I went and took a scalpel and stood near the edge of the bed. I can only make her talk this way but it will be painful. Ughhhh I will do it. I don't want to be kept in dark and judge the situation without knowing the whole thing.
Suga: Ughhhhhh! * Shit it hurts.*
Suga pov end
Yn pov
What the- I was waiting for him to hurt me but why the hell he cut himself. I immediately run to him with half teary eyes but he stopped me with by signalling me to stay where I am.
Yn: What the hell are you doing Suga?!!!! Why the hell did you cut yourself?
Suga: This is your punishment. Watch me bleed or tell everything you are hidding.
Yn: Wha-what?!!! I was shocked. What does this mean as a punishment for me , he is literally torturing himself.
Suga: You know more than anyone, I hate pain. Now you decide - seeing me in pain and dieing with lose of blood or you start speaking. Saying he took the scalpel near his hand again to make a cut.
Yn: Don't!!!!! Fine I will tell everything put the scalpel down, please... I said with tears rolling down my cheeks.
Yn pov end
Suga pov.
Thank god she stopped me or else I don't know how I would bring myself to cut again. But when I saw the tears rolling down her cheeks I felt bad to blackmail her but I didn't see any other way to make her talk faster. I knew it Nuna you still love us, it's just something it there due to which you are making us far from you.
I dropped the scalpel and looked at her with a smile. I didn't even realise the pain of the cut I had did before until she ran to me and took my hand and tore a part of her shirt to press the wound to stop the bleeding. She made me sit on the bed.
Yn: Sit here and hold this I will be back with the aid. Saying she left to get the box. I looked down at the torn piece of shirt wrapped around the cut. I smiled at it knowing she will always be there for us.
Soon she came and started treating my wound but along with some ear full.
Yn: Have you gone mad or something? Huh? Just because you wanted to know about that person, you cut yourself? Let me tell you he is not someone worthy enough for whom you should shed your blood. He is not an important person to make you go to this extend. Didn't you hate feeling pain, then why did you do this huh? You could have just threatened me by acting to cut yourself and I would have told you to calm you down, what was the need to cut huh? Why aren't you saying anything?. Saying she finally looked at me.
Suga pov end
Yn pov.
I looked at him when I didn't hear anything from his side. I looked at his face and that melted my heart. He had tears but a smile too. A genuine smile. But the thing he said next saddened me.
Suga: I missed this side of you Nuna. Please don't change. Tell me, share with me your problems. Atleast we can see whether I can be of any help. Even if I can't be of any help at least it will put me at ease that you will come back to us as our Nuna.
Yn: (sigh) i work for him.
Suga: Whom?- wait him?? The leader of shadow? The bastard Jack
Yn: Yes him.
Suga: Why are you-
He was cut off by passing out. You knocked him down.
Yn: I am sorry but this is the only way to keep things as it is. I don't have any other option.
Saying you left the room.
Next morning.
Dad: Where did she go!!??
Guards: We didn't see her going out sir.
Maids: Her all things are missing from her room.
Dad: Where are the boys?
Maid1: Sir in the living-
He immediately left the place. He soon reached the living room. He saw everyone except Suga.
Dad: Boys did you see your nuna anywhere?
BTS: No. Why?
Dad: I guess she ran away.
BTS: Yn ran away!!!!!!!!!!