Chapter 22(Past-2)

Hae: Hmm looks like you are cooking up something in that little brain of yours. Well, we are one by one taken to a car and then send to shops to work till the evening.
YN: Then why don't you all escape at that time.
Hae: Do you think they will be so careless? Each one is under the supervision of the leader.
YN: Hmm but I don't think they will get you guys just with these clothes right?
Hae: Correct. They give us a bit better clothes than this but in that, they have places small camera, mic, and a tracker.
YN: Why don't you try to remove it?
Hae: That is where we all are stuck. We don't know where they have fixed that things. And even if we get to that. The next day we will get different dresses where these things are fixed in some other places. So no other option but to do what they say.
You thought that you will not let this happen any further.
You were assigned to work in a small shop. You were supposed to arrange the things in the same order. You would go to the washroom and act as if you are going to do your business but secretly you would find the location of the devices. As your father had shown these things you could easily differentiate between the normal and the device is hidden, and say the difference from its way of fixing. It kept on going for a week. You soon found that they do it with a pattern. The places where they fixed the devices on the first day of the week will be the same on the third day. You thought to observe it for one more week. And as you guessed the pattern was the same.
You then decided to go and request for working in the place where Hae works. The man had come to do his regular checking when you stood and asked it.
YN: Sir I have a request to ask.
Hearing that all the kids froze on their spot and looked as if you are asking for your death.
Man: No requests will be fulfilled. Go and do the work you are asked to do.
You thought for a couple of seconds and tried to do the trick that always worked on anyone.
You showed your puppy eyes.
Man: Ah-ahh Ummm(clearing his throat)What is the request? I will think about it. Hearing that the kids again froze.
YN: I want to work where Hae Hyung works. Have immediately came forward and started apologizing.
Hae: Sir I ask for forgiveness on her behalf of her. She is new and doesn't know the rules-
He was cut by the man's words which shocked every person who ere present in that room.
Man: Let her work with him from tomorrow onwards.
Saying he left with a happy Yn and a group of shocked children. Hae slowly turned towards you and said in a very low voice.
Hae: You are the first one.
YN: Huh? First one?
Hae: Yes first one. Before you whoever had the guts to ask anything to him was never seen.
The tension in the room was suffocating. You decided to lessen that.
YN: See ain't I great. Saying you flipped your imaginary long hairs. Seeing you doing it all the kids started laughing.
The next day you were taken to the shop where Hae works. You both started working there. Around afternoon you both were given a lunch break. You both started having your lunch. You thought that it will be tough to observe without being noticed by the camera. After having lunch you both had still time so you thought to start the act. So you started praising his cloth.
YN: Hyung do you know that this color suits you the best?
Hae: Huh? Oh really thank you.
YN: Hyung can you turn around. I want to see you completely.
Hae: Huh? Oh ok.
He stood up and turned around and you found the devices in the same spots as yours. You then started turning him again and pretended to push him when you were away from the camera's watch and fall on him to cover your camera too.
You immediately snatched the tracker from your and Hae's dress and closed it in your palm and talked as if it was a mistake.
YN: Hyung are you alright? I am sorry I didn't mean to fall over you. I just-
Hae: Hey it is alright it happens. Now let's go and start our work.
You both nodded and started doing the work. During the work, you placed the trackers below the stand so that when tracked it will show as if you both are in the shop only, but remembered to somehow block the view of the camera. You both got a bit of a break when you both had done the work. You went close to Hae during the break and somehow removed the camera without the notice too. Soon you were able to remove the mic too. You immediately caught hold of Hae's hand. He was confused.
Hae: What happened YN?
Yn: Don't say anything now and do as I say. Come with me immediately. You told him to go along with the act.
Saying you immediately ran to the shop owner. You pretended to have stomach pain.
Yn: Sir I am having a bad stomach ache. Can Hyung and I go and get some medicine?
That dumb owner thought you are innocent and let you both go alone. You both were about to reach the pharmacy when you again hold Hae's hand and started running in the direction of the police station. Hae' being all confused realized what you were about to do. He immediately pulled you back and whispered yell.
Hae: Have you gone mad Yn? What are you thinking? You are going to get us killed.
Yn: If you trust me enough I will do anything to protect you and all the others.
Hae could see the determination which encouraged him to come out of that prison. You both again started to run towards the police stations and coincidentally you met someone you knew.
YN: Uncle James!! (Yes the James we met in the ally) You here?
He is a government official. But as your father helps the government so he and James became partners. The tattoo was done so that he could enter places where he can't enter as a police officer.
James: YN!!! Why are you here?
YN: Now is not the time. I will tell you everything in short. And then you told everything in brief.
James: What!!!? It is the group which we are in search of. Thank you seat. And her take this. Saying he gave you a small tracker. We can track you with this. Looks like I don't have to say you how to hide it right?
Yn: Yes uncle. And this is Hae Hyung. We will leave now or else they will be suspicious.
James: Ok bye.
After that, you and Hae ran back to the shop panting hard.
Dumb Owner: Hey why did you both run. Aren't you sick huh?
YN: That we thought you will cut our salary if we are late.
Owner: Aish why will I when I am the one who sent you. Ok as you both arrived do the work fast.
You both nodded to each other and put the devices on in the same pattern and started working. In the evening the men came and took you both back to the base.