39.Caught.

???: So now you started to even replace the authorities!?
Yn: Huh? Jhope?
Jhope: Now you are going to change the orders of hyung i see. Obviously you will. You want everything and everyone to be under you.
Yn: What do you mean?.
Jhope: You!! Stop pretending to be a good person!! It is Suga hyungs order to not let her go. You are no one to change it.
Yn: Why can't i when i am the one to take care of the security and other stuffs of the house?
Saying you left him while he was cursing at you.
You silently went to your room and pushed a rack and the hidden room got opened. You entered it and closed the door and sat on the chair switching the computer on. You started doing some hacking stuffs and soon was shocked with your findings. Tears rolling down the eyes.
Yn: I am really sorry!!(guilty) I will do whatever it takes for the repay(anger).
BTS pov
We came down hearing Jhope shouting and cursing. When we asked him the reason he told what had happened. All of us were angry at her.
Suga's pov
All of them were angry but why didn't I feel the anger towards her. What she did might have a reason. I know her very much that I should know she does things only with a reason. But what about others.
BTS pov
We were talking when suddenly we got a call it was from dad.
Dad: Everyone to the meeting room right now, it's an emergency we are being under attack.
Saying he cut the call. We immediately ran to the meeting room to find dad alone. We were confused why Yn wasn't there but kept it aside for now and moved on with the meeting.
While we have planning we got a call from an unknown number. At first we hesitated to pick it but then suga answer the call.
Suga pov.
In the middle of the meeting who would be the person to call. No one was picking up the call so I answer it.
On Call
Suga: hello who is this? (In a cold tune)
???: Whoever i be that doesn't matter, but this is a warning don't go to the place which you have got information about being under attack it is a trap, don't go.
Call ended
The voice was familiar but who could it be I couldn't recognise the voice but  what the person told us is true? I looked at others and they too were in the dilemma whether to go for the mission or listen to the stranger. I thought for some time when i started speaking.
Suga: Let's make a plan-
Jk: But hyung what about the warning?
Suga: Let me complete. Let's make a plan as a backup as this call could also be a trap and instead of us lets send some of our men with the reason of inspection. We will get to know who and what is true.
Dad: Good idea Suga. Let's do that. I will send some men's right now.
Saying he went aside and took out his phone to make a call. Soon there was a knock on the door.
Dad: Come in.
Yn entered the room fully in sweat. She might be working out when dad called her.
Yn: You called sir?
Dad: Yeah arrange some men to go for an inspection to our west base.
Yn: West base?
Dad: Yes and yeah they have to report each and everything happening there.
Yn: Ok sir. Anything else?
Dad: Nothing for today you can leave.
Yn: Yes sir.
Saying she left the room.
Yn pov.
So this is their plan I see.
You took out your phone and called someone.
On call
Yn: They won't be there. It will be some other men with an excuse of inspection.
???: Huh? Why?
Yn: Looks like someone is spying and conveying the message.
???: Who is it?
Yn: Currently anonymous. Even Bts doesn't know them. But it seems like it is someone close to the team.
???: Hmmmm. I will look into it. Thanks for the info. Go now before they get doubted at you.
Yn: Bye.
Call ended.
You turned to see ....
....: So this what you are hiding and the reason to come back.