Chapter 29(Death)

On-call.
Jin: What is it Suga?
Suga: Dad asked you all to come here immediately and don't tell Ari and mom.
Jin: But what is the matter?
Suga: Yn.... Just come here immediately.
Jin: But-
Call ended.
Jin's pov
Aish why did Suga say her name and didn't continue. Ahh. Just let's go.
I called everyone.
Jin: Guys we have to go to the hospital.
Jhope: Why is someone I'll?
Jin: No.
Rm: Then did something happen to Jungkook.
Taehyung: Suga hyung?
Jimin: Dad?
Jin: Hey stob it. Dad asked us to come there I too don't know why and you all are coming with no objections.
Jimin: Bu-
Jin: And no buts. Get your butts into the car right now.
The next moment there was no one in there?
I heard my phone ringing. I picked it.
Jimin: Hyung won't you come with us to the hospital? We are in the car.
Jin: I am coming.
What the- Ahh leave it. We drove to the hospital. When we reached there we met with Yn's doctor and he was... comforting our dad? And he is CRYING!!!.
Jin: Dad!! What happened?? Why are you crying??
Dad: Jin!! See what the doctor is saying.
Rm: Dr... (looking at the name badge) Eunwoo, What is the matter?
Eunwoo: Well I am sorry to say but the patient has very less time remaining to live.
Jhope: Patient?
Eunwoo: Umm....Ms.Yn.
Jimin: Huh? What is wrong with her?
Eunwoo: Well she was suffering from blood cancer which somehow went unnoticed by our results. And now she is having very less time.
Taehyung: Ho-How much?
Eunwoo: She will die anytime now.
All: WHAT!!! Can we meet her?
We all rushed inside and saw her living on the bed pale skin and tiered eyes.
We walked to her. We all were feeling our heart clunching with guilt. We went near her and Jimin spoke.
Jimin: Thank god now we don't have to see your disgusting face daily.
Yn: Looks like you all are very happy.
Jhope: We didn't mea-
Taehyung: Yes we are extremely happy. Now what?
Jin: Taehyung!! Jimin!! Enough. Umm... Yn. I umm...
Yn: You don't have to say anything. It is what my fate is. And i wanted to say you guys something.
Rm: What is it?
Yn: I- ( you got cut off by breathing heavily and the machines making weird noises).
Jin: Yn!! Jhope call the doctor.
Yn: No. I--- lov--love -yo-you g--guys. B-bye. Saying with a smile you took your last breath.
Jungkook,Suga, Dad, Eunwoo, stray kids and TXT bragged in to see you already dead. They ran to your body and started sobbing badly.
Jungkook: Nuna!! You promised to buy me many banana milk and PlayStations. You can't just leave me like this.
Eunwoo: Ti-time of dea-death 3:30 pm. I will complete the formalities. Saying he left.
Suga: Nuna!! I just now started to see your loving side and you are leaving me so soon.
BTS except Jungkook and Suga: WHAT!!???
Suga: Why are you shouting!!??Yes i accepted her. But because of your dirty tricks and games i lost her. He said pointing at Taehyung and Jimin. They both looked at him with confusion and anger in their eyes.
Jimin: Wow. Just wow. Thank God she left else she would have captured all of us into her black magic.
Dad: Enough is enough Jimin!! She did nothing that you call as black magic.
Taehyung: Dad??!! You are shouting at him for this bitch now??!
Dad: Bitch??!! Do you even know the truth??
Jimin: It was because of her that we lost a mother and sister and you a girlfriend/wife.
Dad: It isn't like that. It was all a misunderstanding.
Rm: Dad tell us what is happening. Everything is confusing.
Jhope: Yes dad. Tell us the truth.
Dad: I will tell but let us take care of her. Saying he looked at your pale face.
Eunwoo: Mr. Kim, all the arrangements are done. We have to take her now.
Jungkook: Noooooooo i will not leave nuna alone.
TXT: Yes we will not let her go.
That is when stary kids entered.
Felix: Nuna!! He pushed Jungkook and Suga away from you and hugged you.
Suga: You!!
Chan: I apol-apologise for his beh-behaviour. He is the on-one who is the cl-cloosest to nu-nuna. He said with cracking voice.
Jungkook: I can understand.
Han: Umm.. if it doesn't bother you can he stay here with her for a bit more time?
Eunwoo: Sorry Han but we should take her away now.
Stray kids TXT, Jk and Suga turned to Felix who was still hugging you but not crying. It was as if he was listening or whispering in your ears.
Minho: Felix? He called to which Felix turned around and stood up straight.
Felix: Let's go.
Changbin and Eunwoo: Huh?
Jimin: See, even he is done with her.
Felix: Did i ever said that? He said in a very cold and deep voice which brought shivers down everyone's spine.
Felix: What?
Seungmin: Are you ok?
Felix: I am leaving. He said and left. We looked at each other confused but stary kids followed him after saying goodbye.
Time skip after your "funeral".
At home
Jin: Dad you remember right?
Dad: Oh yes. Everyone sir down and listen to me carefully. Everyone settled down.
Jimin: Now tell dad why were you getting so hyped up with that bitches death.
Dad: Jimin!! Keep quiet will you. Sighed. Fine now listen. And tell he told that whatever happened that day was all a lie. SS's was a liar and a gold digger. She was jealous of you and BTS's bond. So she kept on lieing.
Hearing this all hung line except Suga and makane line except Jungkook started tearing up.
Jin You mean she wasn't the one at fault?
Rm: We miss behaved and disrespected her for nothing.
Jhope: We even didn't let her speak when she was accussed.
Jimin and Taehyung: And we did the worst.
Dad: See i told you guys to not simply yell at her, but you guys even cursed at her on her death bed. I-i am tired I will go to my room.
Jungkook and Suga left too without saying anything.
BTS except Jungkook and Suga: We went too far.
Rm: We can't do anything now. What has been done is done. Now the only thing we can do is prayer for her soul to rest in peace.
Saying he left the place and went to his room. Soon everyone left to their rooms.
In Mr. Kim's room.
Jungkook: Dad what is the matter? Why did you text me and Suga Hyung here?.
Suga: Yeah!.
Dad: Come and sit here. He said and directed them to sit on the bed next to him.
Dad: About YN...
Jungkook: Dad can we not talk about nuna now. I am already sad about all this. I don't want to-
Dad: Just sit here. Someone wants to meet you both. And you have to call them as Shadow. Okay?
Suga: But first who is this person?
Dad: You will know soon son.