50.

HOPE MOONBIN IS IN A HAPPIER PLACE NOW. REST IN PEACE🕊️.
--------------
The only person who looked after my wounds were the late Mrs. Kim, but at the end she too died. I sometimes thing that I don't deserve her love and care. I even thought the possibilities of how would things turn if I hadn't existed.
------------------------------------
I was just thinking about all this when my thoughts got cut of by a phone call. I looked at the screen and picked the call.
On call
Yn: I told na don't-
***: It's important listen to all the things first, ok?
Yn: Speak.
***: Secret but minute attacks to not be noticed for a month. Taking control over the surrounding, all four sides. Attack base is weak.
Yn: Looks like you learnt a lot Suga. (You said with a proud smile).
Suga: Ofcourse I will do the best. My teacher who thought me all this the best of the best.
Yn: Oh really? May I have to honour to know who this teacher is?
Suga: You know who it is.
Yn: Yeah yeah. Hahah. But why are you telling me all this?
Suga: I just wanted you to know this in advance like you told me about the things of that bastard.
Yn: Suga.....but you remember right-
Suga: Yeah I know no one from BTS and dad should know about your and mine communication. Don't worry this call is also something what you thought.
Yn: (shocked with disbelief) wha- what? Hahaha you really using the communication satellite to your benefit right now?
Suga: I can't help it you thought it to me.
Yn: Hahaha I feel like the proud teacher now.
Suga: Nuna~.
You understood the emotion behind that tone so you tried to lighten his mood up.
Yn: Yahhhh you little cat go do your work now and take care of your health. Eat your food in time.
Suga: I will do it nu-..... WAIT WHAT!!!!!???? CAT???!!! NUNA DO YOU THINK I AM A CAT????? AN ANIMAL????
Yn: Hahahahaha!!!!!!! Bye
Call ended
Laughing at his reaction you looked at your phone screen. Your mood had got heavily lightened. On one side I am happy that the plan is going well, and on the other side I know except Suga all others will be thirsty to kill me for the betrayal. But for now I have think of ways to keep Jack diverted from the things happening. I have to even think how to keep his men's mouth shut. I started walking back to the house where I am staying with Jack who is my father for the time being. As I was walking I got a call.
On call (you changed your voice so if the person on the other was a enemy they wouldn't recognise that it was you)
Yn: Speak..
***: ......
Yn: Hello?
***: Mission completed.
Yn: Good.
***: Now everything is in your hand.
Yn: I know and I will try my best to keep everything as planned.
***: All the best. Take care...... Yn.
Yn: I will Chan.
Chan: We will put our whole focus on protecting BTS now, but....
Yn: Felix isn't agreeing, right?
Chan: Yeah he is not talking to anyone of us currently. He is saying that we are pushing you to the death hole.
Yn: Let me talk.
Chan: Hmmm.
You heard rustling of fabric and patiently waited for Felix to be heard. You heard him knocking on a dor and speak.
*Chan: Felix it's Yn talk to her.
Felix: Don't want.
Chan: But-*
You cut him off saying-
Yn: Chan let him be. You can look at your works, I will talk to him.
Chan: Yn, but how will you talk to him? He doesn't even want to show his face to the front door.
Yn: Chan.... Are you underestimating my talent of making him talk?
Chan: But- Ohhhhhhh looks like you already know what to do. Fine I will let this thing be taken care by you.
Yn: Hmmm bye and take care.
Call ended
You then smiled at the childish behaviour of them and soon the smile turned to smirking thinking of what you are going to do. You started walking to the house and soon reached it.
You walked to your room and locked the door. You then walked to your bed but instead of sitting on it you lifted the mattress and lifted the wooden plank below it revealing a small chamber. You got in. The bed and wood was supported by some metals so they came down to its place on its own without any noise. You sat down on the chair and started typing on the keyboard. There where around 3 to 4 computer screens infront of you. You were hacking the system to get some information. You kept on using codes when you heard a ding noise from the computer. You looked up to find the blue print of all the properties and the security measures taken over there. You made a copy of all these info and sent it to your device. You immediately came out of the hacked system to avoid any suspicion and you took out your device and then send the files to few people. You made sure that anyone hacking either yours system or the people whom you sent, can't find these files and if they force it then they will in turn get hacked.
Yn: Now let's see how are you going to keep quiet?
Saying you sat on the bedside and counted.
Yn: ....3....2.....1.
Just then your phone started to ring. You chuckled and picked up the call.
On call
???: YOU HAD THIS WITH YOU ALL THIS TIME??!! Why didn't you send this before huh??!!
Yn: Looks like someone is ready to talk to me?
???: Nuna~
Yn: Hahaha!!!! Fine i will stop teasing you. Now say why aren't you talking to anyone?
???:........
Yn: Felix..??
Felix: I was worried. I hated how BTS were thinking about your character. They have even made you on the top of their killing list. They are blaming you for all the ridiculous decisions they took on their own. The-they even started blaming you for m-moms (previous Mrs. Kim/your and BTS mom) death.
You just kept quiet so he could flow out everything that is hurting him. It is really hard for others to break his wall and make him show his feelings but only you could do that within seconds. You just listened to his cursing, complains and all knowing he will feel light after throwing everything out.
After sometime all you could hear was small sobs.
Yn: Done?
Felix: Hmmm
Yn: Now listen to me. Suga knows everything, like every part of our plan. You don't have to worry about me being pushed to death, ok? And other thing even if something happens to me I know you guys won't let me go so easily. You will kill me with your lame jokes and annoying behaviour. You knew this would pull that string in him that should bring him back to that savage and childish Felix.
Felix: Waaaaa- Wow!!!! We are annoying? Let me tell hyung, he will kick your ass to apologise.
Yn: Yahh!!! he is still younger than me.
Felix: Just wait i will tell all this to even Jin hyung once all this is done. You better be alive because we all will kill you for saying this.
Yn: Oh so you will also kill me?
You acted as if you were sad.
Felix: That won't work on me now. You just now told me about everything so obviously no one will be able to kill you until you want to.
Yn: Haha you know me too well. Now are we fine?
Felix: Hmmm. But if anything happens you have to call me at any cost. Ok?
Yn: Don't worry i will call you. Now go sleep it's late now. Bye.
Felix: Ok bye goodnight.
Call ended.
You ended the call and lied down on to your bed. You started thinking about things that are happening and what are going to happen when suddenly you heard-
BANG!!!