47. Sold out!!!

BTS: Yn ran away!!!!!!!!!!
------------
Jin: What do you mean by she ran away?
Dad: She is not found anywhere in the mansion neither the office.
Suga pov.
I woke up with some noises going on outside. With what happened yesterday. I was talking to nuna, i asked who she was talking to- she...she knocked me down? Why?? Is she really betraying us now? I could still hear the noise. So i went out to check.
I walked to the living room and saw dad and rest of the members with panicked face.
Suga: What's the matter?
Dad: Oh god Suga, your nuna. She has ran away. Do you know anything about her whereabouts?
What!!!! Ran away!!!! No way she would do it. Or she did to not answer my questions. You fool Suga. Why did you even confront her so fast. It's all my fault. The only person who could tell what is going on was nuna. And now she too has gone.
Dad: Suga.... Do you know?
Suga: No dad..
Dad: Where did this girl go?
Saying he left to his office to instruct his men.
I sat on the couch to make everything sensable when i felt a hand on my shoulder.
I looked up to see Jin hyung.
Jin: Suga why are you so dazed?
Suga: I want to say something to you?
Jin seemed to understand so he asked me to come to his room.
Jin: Now tell me what did you wanted to tell me?
Suga: She ran away because of me.
Jin: What? Why?
I told him everything that had happened yesterday night.
Jin: Are you serious? She knocked you?
Suga: Yes hyung. But i think she didn't had any other option to get away from my questioning.
Jin: Suga why do you think like that.
Suga: Before i pass out i heard her apologising and saying she didn't had other option.
Jin: Suga i will ask you one thing you should answer me the first thing that comes in your mind. ok?
Suga: Hmm.
Jin: Do you still doubt her intentions?
Suga: No!! Almost in the speed of light.
Jin smiled and said.
Jin: I knew it. Don't worry whatever she does we have to trust her. Even i don't doubt her, but to keep the others in check and together i pretend to think like them.
Suga: Hyung will nuna be alright?
Jin: She will be.
Time skip 1 weeks.
Suga pov.
I this 1 weeks alot of things happened. Like everything that was ours was getting destroyed. Our base, our hideouts, our mini training centers along with our happiness, our life.
We were wrecking our brain cells to somehow counter the attacks. All of us along with dad were sitting in the meeting room since i don't know how long.
We were thinking for strategies when one of our man came running inside the room saying that Mr. Lee our advocate had come here and asked to talk urgently.
We with a lazy and stressed face went to the living room and met with Mr. Lee who had a panick face .
Dad: What is it Mr. Lee? Why did you come here now?
Mr. Lee: Are you serious about your decision? Why didn't you atleast consult me with whatever you were doing?
Jin: Mr. Lee please don't beat around the bush can you talk to the point.
Mr. Lee: You sold the company without even taking in the profits?!!!!!!! Not only the company but all the underlining share in other companies and the properties too!!!!!
All of us: WHAT??!!!! Company is sold??!! Along with other shares!!!!
Mr. Lee: Yes. But why are you all reacting this way?
Dad: Mr. Lee there must be some mistake. I didn't sell the company nor the share and properties
Mr. Lee: There is no mistake sir. See here are the document copies which you signed. I checked the sign with all the other documents that i have to recheck whether this is your sign. But it turned out it is indeed yours.
Rm: There is no way this can happen.
Mr. Lee: Looks like you were cheated to sign this papers i will come back when you want now i will leave and see what I can do. Saying he left.
Dad: What is happening!!!!! How can this happen???
Jhope: Dad. Dad. Calm down and re think what all had happened in the past week. The date in the document says it was done the previous week.
Dad: I was in the office the whole time. I was looking through the files.
Jimin: Did you find any suspicious thing while working. Like someone or something you are not known to?
Dad: That............ Yes!!!! I was signing some documents when a staff entered and showed me a file saying that it was really important and to be signed at the very moment. I told i will sign and pass it down to him by lunch but he insisted. I didn't look at it much as the first few pages showed the accounts of the company so I just kept on signing without giving a second glance to it.
V: Do you know that person?
Dad: No but he looked as a new staff.
V: Suga hyung who is the person who the document says owns all the things now.
Suga: Moon??
V: Moon? Is that the name?
Suga: Yes.
Dad: But who is this moon? I don't know anyone with that name.
Jungkook: Ugghhhhh this must be that shadows doing.
Suga: But as far as we have information about them they don't have any connection with anyone called moon.
Dad: Suga and Jhope I want to know who is this moon. As soon as possible. Got it?
Suga and Jhope: Yes dad. Saying I and Jhope left to the room full of computers and advanced devices helpfull for hacking.
Jhope: Hyung, Do you have anyone suspicious in your mind?
I had but I didn't knew why she is doing this all.
Suga: No. Now concentrate on what you are doing. Saying I diverted the topic.
End of Suga pov
Somewhere else.
???1: I have for all their properties under my name.
???2: What!!?? Why under your name? I mean you could have directly put it under my name right!?
???1: If i had done that won't they be even more alerted? Now they are diverted and in search of the person called moon and it's connection to shadow. This will be the good time to rise out power.
???2: Wow you are really great at planning. Fine let's do as you say for now. But Yn....
Yn: Yes dad?
Jack: Are you sure they won't look for you?
Yn: I am sure. Even if they do, they will never find me until I want them to.
Jack: Now what are your plans with the company and other things?
Yn: 😏 you don't have to worry about it.
Saying you left that place.
You called your men and said.
on the call
Yn: Time to do as planned. Arrange everything as ordered.
Call ended.
Let's see how you will react to the things that you will watch but have no idea about. 😏