44. Overheard

V: The way we tortured her. The way we ignored her when she needed help. We always burdened her with works that she is not even assigned for. She has to always be behind us like our tail to know what mess we are doing and clean it up before anyone else finds about it. Hiding our secrets from dad. We can list it out.
Rm: He has a point.
***: What point?....
----------------------------
Everyone turned to the door and say Yn standing with her hands crossed over her chest with a playful smirk.
Yn: What point are you talking about?
V: What are you doing here?
Yn: Nothing, just came to see whether you guys are behaving yourself or no.
Jhope: We are not small kids that we need you to look after us.
Yn: Oh really?
Rm: Yes. Now say why did you come here all of a sudden?
She stood properly and with a serious face she said.
Yn: Be ready for the comings.
Saying she left.
Suga: *Huh? Ready? Coming? What the hell does she mean?*
———————————————
Suga pov
Just then dad called us to the meeting room for something important.
Meeting room
Jin: Yes dad? You called us urgently.
Dad: Read this.
Saying he passed a sticky note. There was something written on it.

              ** Today at 5pm-in meeting room-pick the call.

                 Be ready for the comings.**

Jin: What is this dad?
Suga:*Again the same sentence? Is she somehow connected to this person?*
Dad: Well do you remember Ut(unknown threat)?
Jimin: Yeah we know.
Dad: It is by her.
Rm: What? How can you say it?
Dad: Look behind the paper.
I turned the paper and there was something written there too. I read it aloud
        **I like the name you gave me- Unknown threat in short UT. Thanks.**
I was shocked and looked at others who has the same expression. We looked at dad for explanation.
Dad: Trust me i was more shocked than you guys are.
Jungkook: What does this mean?
Jhope: This only means one thing.
Suga: She knows our all moves. Even the tiniest movements are under her surveillance.
Jin: Wait then right now also she might have come to know about this meeting.
Suga: Looking at the way she have written this in such a casual and silly manner that too in a sticky note. I think she is even able to hear what we are speaking right now.
Dad: Fine enough with the guessing work. Be ready at 5 and come to here. Let's see what she has now.
We just nodded making a note to be on time when dad shouted for someone.
Dad: Yn!!!! Yn!!!!!!
Immediately the meeting door got opened revealing Yn standing on the door looking at dad waiting for his order.
Yn: You called sir?
Dad: Yes. Today we have a meeting be ready at 5.
Yn: I am sorry sir I won't be able to be I the meeting at that time. I have to go for the meeting in the company.
Dad: Postpone it. Come for this meeting.
Yn: I am again sorry sir but this meeting is very important for the companies future. But I will make sure that I am updated with the happenings of the meting.
Dad: Hmm.... I really wanted you to join this meeting but let it be, company is also important. Fine you go for that meeting I will talk to you after you return. I will tell you everything that happened here. Now go.
Yn: Yes sir. Thank you.
Saying she left. As soon as she closed the door V got up and left the place. I knew what he was up to so even I left behind him. I saw him following Yn. I too went nearby to be able to listen to them. Soon Yn picked her phone and dialer a number and started talking to the person. I couldn't hear what the person on the other side was saying.
On call.(words underlined was not audible)
Yn: Hello.
???:Hello dear what's the matter?
Yn: That person is keeping a meeting at 7.
???: You mean UT?
Yn: Yes.
???: The meeeting.... I want to know everything that happened in the meeting. Do whatever it takes but I want to know the in0dentity of this person.
Yn: Ok I will tell the men's to make arrangements.
???: Huh? Why can't you go there?
Yn: Company meeting.
???:Oh ok then let the boys do the work. But be careful. Bye.
Yn: Bye.
Call ended
Still Suga pov.
V left as soon as she hanged up the call. His expressionless face was enough to scare the living shit of any brave person and I knew the reason. I realised now why he was soo behind of getting Yn be said guilty. Now even I wanted to try everything to bring her truth infront of dad. I was about to leave the place when I heard her speak something which made me shocked and even more confused than what I already was. I should get to the depth of all this pretty soon even before taehyung himself. If he somehow finds something then everything will be over. I should know the story of both the sides. If even one single puzzle pieces misses then it will be the end of everything. I have to be very careful handling this subject. I took out my phone and called Jin.
On call.
Jin: What is it Yoongi?
Suga: Is there anyone around you right now?
Jin: Why are you asking-
Suga: Just answer the dam question.
Jin: No. Why?
I was about to tell him everything that happened here when something clicked in my brain. She is doing all this secretly because she doesn't want to tell it out to anyone at least for now I hope. I shouldn't tell anyone now too. Even I am nor sure about evrything. I was brought back from my thoughts by jin screaming through the phone. Seriously? Why does this dude always scream so loudly. I could literally hear him from his room right now.
Jin: Yeah Yoongi did you fall asleep? Hello? Helloooooo!!!!!!!
Suga: yeah stop shouting I can hear you from your room right now.
Jin: Finally. Why did you call me?
Suga: Oh that...... (think something you stone head!!!!. )  Nothing simply.
Jin: Suga!!!!!!!!
I don't bother hearing him lecture me any further so I ended the call that instance.
I went into my room and opened mu laptop and started my reaserch and worked at it. I even lost count of time. I soon heard a knock on my door. I looked up to meet a pair of eyes which hid the mysterious that I am breaking my head to breakthrough.
Yn: Aren't you supposed to go to the meeting?
Suga:Yeah but what are you doing here?
Yn: The meeting starts at 5:30 so I have to leave at 5 to reach the company. I came back for some extra files that would be needed.
Igor put of my room and locked the door. I turned around and saw she was going when I called her name.
Suga: Yn?
She turned around looked with confused expression. I was about to say something when I heard Jungkook calling me at the corner of the corridor
Jungkook: Hyung come fast.
Suga: Yeah I am coming.
I looked towards yn and said.
Suga: After you come back i would like to have a talk with you. Come to my room as soon as you come back.
Saying I left her and ran to the meeting room.