53.

We soon reached his base and we went to our position as soon as we reached there and were about to start attacking when Jack started saying something that shocked the whole group.
Jack: Welcome to your death.
Saying the lights turned on and the doors got closed.
Mr. Kim: Well it should be the other way around.
Jack: Ha-ha-ha-ha. Do you think I didn't know you guys will follow me till here when I was in front of you?
Suga: Looks like you still have some brain cells left.
Jack: Let's see who will be the loser.
Saying, Jack did some hand gestures, and we realised it was for attacking us. We soon hid behind the pillars and walls to avoid the bullets and shoot them down. The only noise we could hear was gunshots and shouts of those who were shot.
An hour later things started to calm down.
BTS communicated through the ear device.
Jin: What is happening?
Jimin: Why is everything silenced?
Rm: Looks like they are either planning something or ran out of bullets.
Soobin: Hyung should we check?
Jungkook: Don't be in a hurry. Let's wait for some time. What if their plan is to get out us of our spots?
V: But we can't just wait for them. What if they are escaping?
Jhope: RM I think it is better we check things out. Whatever happens, we will face it at that time. But if they are escaping it will be very hard to track them down again.
Rm: Fine. Everyone on the count of 3 get out and be in position.
BTS& TXT: ok
Rm: 1...... 2........3!!!!
Suga's pov
As soon as he said 3 all of us came out of our spots to be shocked and angry with the scene in front of us.
Jack was relaxing on a chair like he was on a beach enjoying his vacation.
Rm: Looks like you are eager to meet hell.
Jack: Oh you guys came out!! I thought I will have to send invitations for you guys to come out.
Mr. Kim: We have to start preparing invitations.......for your funeral.
Jack: I don't think that it will be mine. I just pity you. When you die there won't be your sons alive to take care of the procedures.
Mr. Kim: Well I don't want your pity. Let's start the real thing for what we are here for.
Jack: Yeah!!!! Let's start the play. Boys!!!
Saying soon many guards came forward and stood behind Jack. But we weren't scared at all, because we knew they were our men. But about a half of them were not ours. UT had told us the dress that they would wear. We just smirked looking at him. He looked at us and a slight fear passed through his eyes but he kept his emotions in control and laughed.
Jack: Looks like you didn't understand. Let me explain it. They are your death.
Jin: But why does it doesn't looks like it, right guys?
Jimin: Yeah.
Jack: You guys have lost your mind due to fear. But wait there is still one more gift for you guys.
I got to know what he meant but was afraid of what will be the reaction of others, especially Dad.
After that, we heard the sounds of someone's footsteps and soon the person appeared in front of all of us.
V: Yn?!!!
Jack: Did you like your surprise??
Jin: Nuna ?? What are you doing here and with him?
Rm: Yn you better tell the truth.
All this time Mr. Kim just kept quiet and was shocked to the extreme. He never expected this person to be here. He felt all the emotions in a quick time that he couldn't even comprehend what to do next. He came out of his thoughts when he hears other boys shouting.
Jimin: Yn!!!! What are you doing here?? Don't tell us you are with Jack front the start of everything.
V: Dad do you have anything else to say? The proof that you wanted is in front of you now. Or do you think this is just a hallucination?
Mr. Kim: Yn??? Why are you here?
Jack: Looks like you have finally found words. Dear, why don't you tell them now?
Yn: I am here to kill you guys. Do you think I am here to save you?
Mr. Kim: But.......why........??? Why did you have to betray us like this? Why did you have to break the trust that we had built up in you? WHY??!!!!?????
Y:n: Enough Mr. Kim. Stop shouting will you... Ahhh my ears... you want to know why right? Then listen..... When I was abandoned by everyone in this world...had nowhere to go that time Dad(jack) was the one who gave me a helping hand. When I was bullied by the people he took me in his house and gave me the love that a child deserves. Do you think after all that he did when I was in the worst I would side you who never bothered about me, always ready to hit me for any mistakes I did even for those I didn't do. Ha-ha if I did side you then it's either I am crazy or has turned into a robot of yours. I am not that loyal to you to give away my dignity and self respect that I have and work for you even after all these things. And now no more story telling.... Dad I am bored.
Jack: Same dear. Why don't you finish this all.
Yn: Of course dad. (Turning to BTS) are you ready to die boys?
Rm: (angry) It will definitely be you who will be killed.
Yn: Oh really? Then let's start the game. Saying that you clapped your hands and the men's started to shoot each other.
BTS and Mr. Kim took cover of the pillars and started shooting from there.
V: Suga Hyung you remember the bet right?
Rm: It's not the time to fulfill the bets that you have put. Concentrate!!!!!
Suga: V have some patience.
Jin: Suga... Why does it feel like you know something?
Suga: Let's talk later.
Saying we started concentrating on the mission. The firing continued for an hour. Few of our men were shot whereas jacks men were being secretly shot by UT's men. Jack started seeing the defeat of his men. In a desperate attempt to turn the side, Jack pulled out a small device from his pocket. It was a switch. His eyes gleamed with manic delight as he showed it in front of us, with a smirk.
Jack: Did you think it is so easy to kill and defeat me? Haha keep dreaming. Look around you, you are surrounded by explosives.
We looked around us and indeed there were bombs placed everywhere.
Rm: You think this will scare us?
Jin: If we die, you will also die.
Jack: Well if you love death so much I will give it to you.
Saying he was about to press the button on the device when suddenly many gunshots started ringing in the room. Jack looked around and found his men lying on the ground. He looked at the other men with terror in his eyes and confusion in his eyes.
Jimin: Don't be confused Jack. Let me help you clarify your doubts before you die. They are our men. We had already put our men in your gang before hand even before your knowledge.
V: Hahahaha did you think we would walk behind you without even any kind of preparation. If you did, then you are really a fool.
Jack: I-I-I.....Yn!!! Kill them this instant.
Yn: Yes dad.
You turned towards them and pointed the gun to Mr. Kim when you said.
Yn: But dad before killing them I want to fulfill my revenge. Can I?
Jack: Of course dear why not. Go ahead dear.
Saying he turned and started walking away.
You looked at the boys and said.
Yn: Look at the end with your eyes boys.
Then all heard a gunshot and a painful grunt.