Chapter n°7

Jeno took only two days to rest in the school infirmary. He probably had a lot of time to think about the game because the result finally sank into his mind making him all eager to go training with his team again.
Halloween is also coming up. That means the prefects have their hands full with the preparations.
"Everyone understood their assignment?" The Head Boy Kim Doyoung looks around the room. All the prefects are sitting in a room designed for prefect meetings. It's a cozy room with a huge bookshelf, some coffee tables and comfortable chairs. Adalene sits next to Jaemin on a couch near a fireplace watching Doyoung distributing tasks.
"What a pain." Jaemin mumbles leaning his head back.
"You wanted to be a prefect." Adalene points out quietly with arms crossed on her chest. Mark sitting in a chair next to their couch groans a little watching the piece of parchment in his hands.
"I got so much homework and now this." The Gryffindor whines a little while running hand through his black messy hair. Both Adalene and Jaemin size him up.
"You know you wouldn't have this problem if you actually started studying." Jaemin comments earning Mark's attention.
"Hey, you three. Pay attention." Doyoung suddenly raises his voice making some other prefects around chuckle. Adalene sighs and looks at Doyoung again.

"He is so annoying. What does he think he is." Adalene groans as she walks with Jaemin to their Divination class which takes place in the North Tower.
"He is a Head Boy, they are expected to act like that." Jaemin holds his book in one hand supporting himself with the other as they climb into the stairs.
"I don't want to be the Head Girl anymore then. Such a pain."
"And what does make you think you would ever be one?" The male next to her smirks. Adalene rolls eyes and pushes his shoulder, a little bit stronger than she intended, which results in Jaemin losing his balance and almost falling from the stairs. Before she could catch his hand someone supports him from behind. Jaemin looks behind himself and sighs in relief.
"Dude! You literally just saved my life. What the hell Ada?" He collects his book which fell on the stairs looking up at the blonde with furrowed eyebrows. Adalene stands on a higher stair her eyes meeting with the familiar dark blue ones. Once again she feels as her stomach makes a roll inside of her.
"Sorry." She quickly drops an apology switching her look to Jaemin who straightens up with his books in arms again. Renjun only scoffs and makes his way between the two Slytherins up the stairs.

Adalene sits down on a velvet cushion making herself comfortable. She takes out her notes with Halloween planning tasks going through them not paying attention to professor Trelawney's messy lecture. Donghyuck next to her yawns not even trying to hide his boredom. Jaemin leans his chin on the table hypnotizing the crystal ball standing in front of him. The air in the room is filled with scents from candles and scented oils making the students all sleepy and somehow delirious.
"Guys." Adalene whispers leaning closer to the two Slytherins at her table. They both shift their eyes on her.
"I was actually thinking about Quirrell's lessons and we should start our own class. Where we learn and practice offensive spells. And defensive." The girl smirks a little when she sees she has caught their attention.
"Like where?" Jaemin asks with a low deep voice. Adalene looks at professor Trelawney for a second and looks back at the blond male sitting opposite to her.
"Have you heard about The Room of Requirement?" Donghyuck raises an eyebrow at her.
"Room of what?" He asks with a usual tone making few students turn at him. Adalene rolls her eyes.
"The Room of Requirement. It's a room which appears when a person is in great need of it. I have read that in some history book. Listen. We could use our tasks" she waves with the parchment with written Halloween tasks "to make an excuse and go practice spells. We could make a dueling club or something."
"A secret dueling club? Why not ask Dumbledore to create one?" Jaemin leans elbows on the table with furrowed brows.
"You really think Dumbledore would agree? He is the one who hired that useless Quirrell to teach us. Also someone would have to supervise us which would either be Quirrell or Snape or someone even more annoying like Kim Doyoung. You want me to continue?" Adalene watches as Jaemin only shakes his head and sighs a bit.
"Fine. Where do we find the room though? Like you said, it appears randomly." Adalene stays silent after the question.