Chapter n°20

"Who was that!" Mark yelps as soon as a snowball lands behind his neck from behind. Turning around the black haired male measures everyone with a sharp gaze behind his round glasses.
"Lee Haechan!" The Gryffindor yells before bending down to make his own ball.
"It wasn't me!" Haechan lifts both of his arms innocently. Adalene smirks a bit as she notices Chenle walking aside with a mischievous grin on his lips. Mark decides not to listen to the Slytherin therefore a snowball is sent flying towards the latter landing right in his face. Chenle can't hold his laugh again, his cheerful cackling resonates around the group as they walk on a path leading to Hogsmeade.

A snowball fight breaks out so Adalene runs to a nearest person to hide behind them. Luckily for her it's Jeno who easily covers her body with his height. The male doesn't notice her as he keeps bending down to create more snowballs sending them mostly towards Jisung and Jaemin. Adalene shrieks when she feels an impact on her arm making her turn her head to a side to see Donghyuck giggling at her. The girl smirks and accepts his challenge by throwing a ball back at him. Without waiting she darts to the brunette and before he could create another munition she jumps at him. Her weight knocks him down but unfortunatelly for Renjun, who was standing beside Haechan, he ends up laying down in the snow with the two Slytherins.

Adalene laughs with Donghyuck, laying on the ground alongside him, until she notices the death glare Renjun sends to the both of them.
"Didn't see you there." Adalene gets up dusting the snow from her woollen coat.
"It's fun Huang, chill." Donghyuck grins at the Ravenclaw grabbing the hem of his coat to keep him down.
"Grow up." Renjun just scofs pulling his coat from Donghyuck's grip. Adalene watches the ravenette trying to catch a glimpse of his gentle smile but unsuccessfully. Adalene bites her lower lip before she walks over to the Ravenclaw casually. Donghyuck already got up and ran off to continue with the snowball fight.

"Sorry about that." Adalene mumbles with a low voice trying to dust the snow on Renjun's coat as well. Renjun flinches before he turns his head to look at the blonde.
"Whatever." The ravenette clears throat and his eyes move around to check if there is someone paying attention to them.
"Renjun, I'm sorry about this morning. I didn't mean that." Adalene continues with low voice, walking by the male's side as the group moves forward again. Renjun stays silent with his eyes set on the path covered in snow. The cold winter wind plays with her blond curls and turns her cheeks pink.
"Say something. Please."
"I have nothing to say to you."
"Don't act so distant now." Adalene whines a little unconsciously as she walks by Renjun's side. The ravenette shoots a quick side-eyed look at her. A strong craving for Renjun's gentle touches takes over Adalene's mind. The girl feels restless knowing he won't even look at her properly.

Donghyuck jumps between the duo throwing his arms around their necks.
"Hope you two are not fighting again. Can't leave you two alone even for a minute." He jokes pushing them forward to catch up with the group. Adalene fixes her gaze forward not saying anything.
"Damn." Donghyuck mumbles as both Adalene and Renjun walk in silence not paying him any attention.

The group finally arrives to Hogsmeade, first thing on their check list is to see the newest broomstick model, so the Quidditch players run off to take a look leaving Adalene, Jaemin and Renjun behind.
"Should we wait for them or?" Adalene looks at the two boys standing aside with her.
"Let's go to the Three Broomsticks. I'm freezing." Jaemin groans not even waiting for their reply as he marches down the High Street. The village is covered in snow, icicles hanging down from the roofs. Hogwarts students are running around visitting their favourite shops since it's the weekend.
Adalene and Renjun follow Jaemin, both of them trying to ignore the presence of the other one. Adalene looks back quickly to see Chenle and Jisung debate enthousiasticly and pointing at the vitrine with a broomstick. Mark, Donghyuck and Jeno stand around the display throwing in comments into the debate. With a slight smile Adalene looks away following the two boys to the pub.