Chapter 10: Rise of the Federation

3rd Person POV

After returning from Hell and even punching the Orc Lord in the face. Lucifer can be seen resting while the others were in some kind of trial in the home of the Lizardmen. Currently, both Lucifer and Lucy were overseeing the whole trial with the Orcs, while Rimuru is the supposed judge of the whole trial.

 Currently, both Lucifer and Lucy were overseeing the whole trial with the Orcs, while Rimuru is the supposed judge of the whole trial

Treyni: "Well, then. Chairman Rimuru Tempest. Would you like to start?"

Rimuru: "Oh... Uh..."

Treyni only giggled while Rimuru was sweating buckets, he looks at Lucifer, and then a lightbulb appeared on top of his head.

Rimuru: "Lucifer?"

Lucifer: "Yes?"

Lucy: "Yeah?"

Rimuru: "Wait, what?"

Lucifer: "What? Oh, you mean her? Yeah, her name is also Lucifer."

Rimuru: "Wait, what?!"

Lucifer: "Anyway, something on your mind?"

Rimuru: "Yeah, you've been judging back in heaven, right?"

Lucifer: "Hmm... Well, It has been five hundred years now and most of it I was asleep. But fine, you want me to oversee this trial, right?"

Treyni: "No, I have no qualms to the Archangel Lucifer."

Everyone: "Wait, what?!"

Benimaru: "The Archangel Lucifer?"

Lizardman King: "So that is who he is... I expected no less for Lord Rimuru to even have befriended an Archangel..."

Lizardman Royal Guard: "Yes... That is a surprise..."

Lucifer walked over to the presidium while everyone looks at him nervously except for Lucy and Rimuru. 

Lucifer: "Now then, I was told that this war was caused by the Orcs and the Orc Lord by the name of Geld. The victims are the Ogres, the lizardmen, and finally the goblins. Was all of that correct?"

Benimaru: "Yes, that is correct. Sir Lucifer."

Lucifer: "I see. I'd like for all of you to reserve your judgment until I am done. First thing's first. I don't plan on charging the orcs of any crimes."

This shocked everyone especially the orcs. One of them was an orc with a mohawk who looks at Lucifer while the others were looking at each other confused. This, however, upsets the lizardmen, so. Lucifer tries to appeal to both parties.

Lucifer: "I know that this would upset the lizardmen who received the most casualties in this war but hear me out. This all started because of the orcs and their famine predicament. I know for a fact after traveling for hundreds of years that anyone will find themselves in the same position as the others."