Chapter 2

The boys saw what the girls did and what the new girl did, they stare at her and she just sat there emotionless while the lesson started. Lunch break came and the boys saw the new girl just staring out the window like it was the only thing interesting with her hand supporting her chin.

Everyone went out of the classroom except her and they just left her thinking that she might not want to eat during the break because all the monsters will stare at her when she's there, the girl glance at the back door of the classroom after everyone left and disappeared into thin air.

The boys went to their usual hangout where all the members are and they told them about the human girl. "Why would Mr Lee accept a human if he knows that she will be in danger especially in a vampire class?" Suho asks and the boys shrugged their shoulders with their expressions telling him that they don't know.

While they were talking about who knows what Xiumin, Luhan, Kris, Suho and Lay sense another persons' presence and stood up while the younger boys were confused by their actions.

They went around the tree and scan their surroundings since their hangout is at the big cherry blossom tree, but saw no one and when they reach out to feel if anybody is there, they felt nothing but the wind around them.

The bell rang and the boys split up to go to their respected classroom but after they left the tree, they didn't notice a silver hair girl appearing beside it with one hand leaning on the tree.

Xiumin, Luhan, Kris, Suho and Lay were walking back to their classroom but Lay felt that he bump into someone so he looks down and saw that he bump into a girl.

Being the gentleman he is Lay bent down to ask the girl on the floor if she is okay. The girl looks up and they saw that it was the human student that three youngest were talking about. They knew she's human because her cheeks are a bit red and they could smell her blood even though her clothes fully cover every inch of her skin except her face and her hands. 

Lay put out his hand to help her and the girl took his hand after looking at him for a moment, Lay was surprised by the temperature of the girl's hand when she touches his hand. Her hand was colder than a normal human but still warmer than a vampire.

He wanted to ask her but when he saw the book in her arms and some on the floor he thought that she was in the library earlier during break since it's air-conditioned there so he said sorry and walk away with the others.

The girl watches them until they are gone and walk away while smiling to herself. Lay didn't know that the girl didn't go to the library but to the principal office which isn't air-conditioned. The temperature of her hand is her normal temperature.