Chapter 8

Italic - telepathic
Bold italic - Japanese telepathic

Mika is in the EXO-M van since she rode with K to school, the boys decided that she will ride to school with K and ride with M back home. She was seating on Lay's lap this time, during the ride the boys ask Mika about her powers but she ignored them instead and look out the window.

Knowing that she won't answer them, they stop asking and decided to ask her at her home. When they reach her house, they went to the living room and the rest is already there, Mika went to the kitchen pouring for them drinks. She came back and serve the drinks, the boys notice that the drinks aren't fruit punch but human blood, they look at Mika with their eyes widen.

Mika sigh and explain "I am a vampire like you guys and I do drink human blood as well. I would also keep human blood for Uncle too whenever he ran out of it" and they nod their head understanding her statement.

They drink the blood and it was a teenage human girl blood. After they finish their glasses, they decided to ask Mika about her powers again. "Mika, can you please tell us your powers" begged Chanyeol with his puppy dog eyes as he really wanted to know her powers, Mika could only sigh in defeat.

Mika stands up from her seat, walk for a bit in front of them and disappear from their sight. Chanyeol and Chen went to where she was just standing and reach out their arms, she was completely gone. "I'm still here..." they heard Mika's voice said.

The boys look around but they didn't see anything until Mika suddenly appears between D.O and Xiumin, making the two boys fall from their seat due to the sudden appearance. "My power is invisibility and I can go through anything. That's why you can't feel me even though I'm invisible and just standing there" Mika explain.

The boys were shocked since she has the rarest powers for vampires, only a few vampires are born to have multiple powers and Mika is only half-vampire.

Mika only showed them her frequently used powers but not all of her powers (her powers are stated in the introduction), they all didn't know that she has more than two powers. The only one who knows is their principal and her uncle, Mr Lee.

"Uncle, they only know my invisibility and ability to go through things," Mika said telepathy to her uncle who is in his office. Even though Luhan is able to hear what people are thinking, Mika can read their minds and know about people through their memories.

She is also able to block people from hearing her telepathic conversations with others. "Good, don't show them all your powers. I want the boys to figure out on their own. Also, bring Luhan to my office with you tomorrow night, it's important." she heard her uncle tell her by telepathy.

Mika looks at Luhan and removed the blockage from his mind and talk to him telepathically. "Luhan oppa, before I tell you anything. Don't look at me and act as per normal." Luhan heard Mika voice in his head, he glance at Mika and saw that she was looking at him and nodded.

[Luhan and Mika conversation. L - Luhan, M - Mika]

L: What is it?

M: Uncle wants to see you at the office with me tomorrow night.

L: Why?

M: I don't know but he said it's important.

L: ...Okay.

[End of conversation]

And the two listen to the others talk again like nothing happen.