Chapter 7

It's during lesson time and Sehun yawn behind the class. He looks to his left and saw Mika writing in her notebook. He kept staring at her until he felt a book hit the top of his head, he looks up and saw his teacher with a scary face on.

"Is Miss Hanabi more fascinating than the lesson, Mr Oh?" his teacher asks while dragging each word in his sentence and Sehun could only laugh sheeplessly. "Guess he didn't notice that I use my power." Mika thought while staring at her teacher nagging Sehun, she rubbed her sleepy eyes and yawn. "DETENTION, MR OH!" Her teacher shouted and Sehun could only whine.

[TIME SKIP]

It's the end of school and we could see three hot boys running and searching for a certain half-vampire girl. "Where could she be?" Kai said "If hyung finds out we lost Mika, they're going to kill us," Tao said. "YOU WHAT!!" a voice boom behind them.

The boys shivered a bit and look behind them slowly and saw 9 boys staring coldly at them with murder aura around them. "Explain...now..." Kris said while emphasizing on the word 'now' with his eyes became colder than usual, the boys gulped and explain what happen earlier.

[Flashback]

The bell rang and the boys were coming out of the classroom laughing and chatting on their own until Sehun remembered to bring Mika with them but when they look back at her seat, she was gone and nowhere in the classroom, they look out of the classroom but couldn't find her silhouette anywhere. The boys ran out in panic and went to search for her...

[End of Flashback]

The older boys only sigh deeply about the youngest forgetfulness while the three youngest could only look at the floor with guilt on their faces. "We split up and try to search for her at places where she might be" Suho order them and split them up.

Suho, Lay and D.O went to the library. Baekhyun, Chen and Chanyeol went to the music room. Tao, Kai and Sehun went to the rooftop and Xiumin, Luhan and Kris went to their hangout.

The boys couldn't find her until when Xiumin, Luhan and Kris went to their hangout, they saw Mika seating there and reading her book. Kris went to a corner to call the others while Xiumin and Luhan went to Mika.

"Mika" Xiumin called her softly and Mika look up, "What are you doing here? We have been searching for you everywhere" Luhan said gently with a hint of worry in his voice while crouching down to her level.

Mika motioned Luhan to come closer and when he did, Mika went to his ear and whispered softly "I was waiting for all of you." She back away and saw Luhan with his eyes widen and frozen in place.

Xiumin was confused about Luhan's reaction and curious about what Mika said, the rest came and saw Luhan in his current state, Sehun went beside him and snapped his fingers in front of him.

He came back and saw his members looking at him weirdly, "Why were you zoned out?" Chen asks and Xiumin answers him, "He zoned out after Mika whispers something in his ear." They look at Mika and she looks at them back innocently.

"Why did you disappear when we went to your desk and how did you know our hangout place?" Sehun asks her the same question as Luhan. Mika stood up, went to his ear by her tiptoes and "I was waiting for all of you and how I know is a secret" she whispered.

Sehun froze just like Luhan and after a few minutes, the bell rang snapping him back to reality, "SHIT! I FORGOT I GOT DETENTION!!" Sehun shouted while running back to the school.