Chapter 18

Mika reached her classroom and open the door forcefully scaring everyone, the girls tried to tease her, but when Mika glare at them, the girls swallow their own words and look away from her in fear. Tao, Kai and Sehun walk in quietly after her and when the others look at them with a questioning look, they shook their head in denial.

The teacher came in and all of them went back to their seats quietly. Throughout the whole lesson, the teacher kept glancing at Mika who was glaring at her table the whole time when she usually will stare out of the window or write in her notebook and when he tried to call her, she gave him a death glare before he could even say out her name. Everyone was also wary about the new Mika as well but didn't say anything further.

[Time Skip]

Lunch break came and Mika suddenly stood up from her seat surprising everyone even the teacher, took her things and storm out of the classroom by the back door. She walks through the hallway with students making a path for her as to not want to get involved with her. She reaches the staff block and went straight to the principal office.

She opens the door forcefully without knocking, scaring her uncle in the process who is inside busy doing his paperwork. "Uncle Seunggi, we need to talk..." Mika spoke surprising her uncle after the awkward silence. Not knowing what he has done, he smiled nervously at her and ask "W-What's wrong, Mika? D-Did something happens?"

"Last night, someone was outside the house..." she started and her uncle expression change from scared to nervous. "And that someone said something that hit a nerve in my system... what that person said is she will rule over the school and..." her uncle was praying the whole time for what that student said isn't so bad and waited for his niece to continue talking.

"...She said that she will make the boys fall in love with her no matter what and will destroy the little human pest that is with them..." she continued and her eyes turn redder and her hair turn silver when she said the last part. Seunggi was now shivering and shaking in his seat because he knows now his niece is in sadist killing mode and she not going to restrain herself from punishing that person and nobody can stop her not even him.

Due to him panicking and scared of thinking about what his niece is going to do that he didn't notice her leaving his office until he heard the door slam close loudly with a bang. When he heard it, his eyes widen for a minute and he ran out of his office with his vampire speed to find his niece who is hoping not going to kill someone.

In the meantime, the boys are running around the whole school to find Mika but couldn't and meet up at the hangout place, "Have you seen her?" Suho ask and all of the boys shook their heads in denial "No sign of her anywhere" Baekhyun said and while they were trying to figure out where Mika could be, a thought came to Luhan.

"Hey, do you think she'll be using her powers to turn invisible so that she won't be found?" Luhan ask the guys, at first they only laugh it off but after some time they became quiet and all of their eyes widen as they all think that it might be possible due to her mood this early night.

When they were just about to leave to find her again, Seunggi came up to them and ask if they saw Mika anywhere and they told him that they didn't and had been searching since school ends. They ask him if he knows anything and he only said something that the boys were scared of it happening but unfortunately, it's going to happen.

"Mika might kill someone tonight..."