Chapter 26

The night became darker and the full moon was up in the sky, the 13 vampires could hear wolves howling and their eyes were glowing and became more bloody and redder. The night of the full moon not only give the werewolves extra power but also to other monsters as well, their powers are ten times stronger than normal and their senses became more keen and sharp.

Mika was still sleeping on Luhan when she felt the grip on her became stronger, tighter. She woke up from the force on her body and look up to see Luhan staring down on her, more like her neck, she turned around and saw that everyone was staring at her with killer eyes, even her uncle. She looked out of the window and saw the full moon, Mika may not look like it but her powers also increase.

But there's also a side effect from the full moon, the vampires can't hold in the hunger from smelling blood, Mika being a half-vampire wasn't affected by the side effect but her uncle and friends are affected by it. Mika tried to get away from Luhan's grasp but he had an iron grip on her waist and she couldn't move, the others were slowly standing up and moving towards the two.

Usually, on the night of the full moon, she would let her uncle bite her neck, due to his hunger, she wasn't affected and her body has the ability to create more blood in a short time, but this night was different. Instead of one hungry vampire, there are 13 vampires around her, she wasn't sure if her body could generate her human blood fast enough, but in the middle of her thinking, she felt a sharp pain in her neck, she looked down and saw Luhan on the right side of her neck, sucking her blood.

She then felt another pain on the side of her neck, near her shoulder blades, and saw Lay sucking there, soon she felt three more pains on her leg and saw the beagle line sucking her legs. Luhan undid the ribbon on her chest and unbutton her top, he let go of her neck so that the others could bite there and went for her chest, Suho bites the spot that Luhan left and suck Mika's sweet human blood. Mika was starting to feel faint a bit but she held on and her mind was still conscious.

Luhan slowly kneels down on the floor and Mika felt everyone biting her skin and sucking her blood, her dress was undone and let down until her waist, the boys undid the ribbons of her shoes and pulled the stocking off of her pale, silky leg and suck the blood in it. Each part of her body was sucked and Mika was going to faint soon, soon the full moon was gone and it was dawn, the guys' eyes stopped glowing and they felt their energy was gone, their eyes started to close and they were all asleep around Mika. Mika was also asleep as the boys sucked a lot of her blood.

[Time Skip]

The next night, Seunggi woke up and saw that they all fell asleep in the living room and in the middle of them was his cute niece, her dress was undone with only her bra covering her chest, her stocking was off, showing her legs, one by one, the boys woke up and Mika was the only one sleeping, they all still had the urge to suck her blood. But after seeing all the bite marks they left on her, they decided to let her rest, but after moving around a bit, Mika woke up, she sat up and this is the first time they see her whole body uncovered. They only saw her sleep with her dress on because of unfortunate events, but usually, she will wear a sleeveless white one-piece dress and white stockings to sleep.

Mika looked down at her body before looking up and glaring a bit on her emotionless face, "You guys went too far. My body hurts and I can't move. I know you can't help it but you should at least try to hold it back but the moment you laid your eyes on me, you only thought of my blood. You guys should be ashamed of yourself" she said in an emotionless tone.

They don't know what's scarier, her screaming or her scolding them in a monotone voice. But they all knew they prefer the first option than the second option.