Chapter 13

Mika woke up in the morning feeling better from her fever thinking her uncle is sleeping beside her as she felt someone beside her when she woke up.

Instead, she found twelve godlike vampires sleeping around her. "Why are they here? And why are Luhan oppa and Lay oppa on my bed?" Mika thought while trying to remember what happened last night.

"Lay oppa took me to the nurse's office and took me home after he knew about my fever and after that...what did happen after that?" she thought again with a frown on her face and her hand holding her chin.

While she's still thinking, someone knocks on her bedroom door and Mika uses her power to walk through the boys. She opens the door and saw her uncle, "Uncle Seunggi, are you alright? It's still quite early in the morning" Mika ask since vampires have to sleep in the day and the sun is already up.

"I'm alright, how's your fever?" Seunggi asks her back while putting a hand on her forehead to check her temperature and Mika nod her with a small smile on her face "My fever went down a bit when I woke up, I just need some rest that's all" she replied and her uncle smile back.

He looks behind her and crosses his arms with his smile disappearing and a frown showing instead "What should I do with them" he said while eyeing his vampire students who are still sleeping soundly.

"Uncle, don't punish them too much, okay? Since they came all the way here to see how I was doing this morning" Mika said, Seunggi was about to argue back until he saw his niece's cute kitten-like eyes that looked like it was begging him while pouting.

"She really is my weakness. I just can't defy her" he thought and sigh deeply while nodding his head slowly admitting defeat and Mika had her eye smile on while she hugs her uncle "Uncle, I love you!" she said making her uncle smile at her adorableness.

"How long do you wish to sleep in my niece's room?" Seunggi shouted after taking a big breath when he was done with Mika and Suho woke up first by his outburst,

when he has already fully woken up the first thing he saw is his school principal with a scary face on and his cute junior schoolmate with a sweet smile on her face while hugging her uncle's waist tightly. "P-p-p-Principal Lee" Suho stuttered while waking up those who are near him, once all of them are up they had the same expression as Suho.

They were frozen in their places until Suho signals them, they all hurriedly get up. The only ones who aren't awake are Luhan and Lay who are still on Mika's bed hugging each other.

Seunggi temper rose to this and he spoke with a deadly aura around him "You boys go back home and get some sleep, I will punish you later but first I have some business to do with those two." The boys knew their principal wasn't joking and ran out after getting their things with their vampire speed.

"Principal Lee is really protective over Mika," said Chen when they are outside the house "Too over-protective" Baekhyun added "Well, she is his one and only beloved niece," Chanyeol said and the rest nod their head signalling that they agreed with him.

"Will Luhan hyung and Lay hyung be alright in there?" Sehun asks worrying about his favourite hyung and the boys just sigh deeply, but shiver at thought of facing their principal's punishment. They look at the house with fear and pray the two vampires inside good luck in coming back alive.