Chapter 19

The boys kept running searching for Mika worried that the person she's looking for is already at their death. The boys search the whole school for the tenth time but Mika was nowhere to be seen. They met with their principal at his office and discuss what are they going to do now.

"Principal Lee, we search the entire school but there's no sign of her anywhere..." Suho told his principal "What are we suppose to do now?" Sehun asks next and Principal Lee had a thoughtful look on his face and pace around in his office with his hand holding his chin.

'I guess I have to use it if we're going to find her...' he thought, he stops his pacing, turn to the boys and told them to don't move while the boys are about confused about their principal's statement and look at each other in confusion but follow his order and didn't move in their positions.

Seunggi closes his eyes with his head down for a while with the boys' attention at him and when he looks up, they were all shocked by their principal. Seunggi's bloody red eyes turn into neon green and they look like they have another layer in his eyes.

They have never seen their principal eyes like this before and they were curious about it too. "Sir, what are you doing and your eyes..." Suho ask uncertainly if he could ask, "I have double eyesight when my eyes turn green, they will let me see through everything and anyone even if they are invisible" he said and the boys are amazed when he told them and Baekhyun thought of something.

"Sir, does Mika have the same power as you have? Does she has double eyesight as well?" he ask and Seunggi nods his head saying yes. He then gasps a little and smirks "There you are..." he said and his eyes return to their bloody red colour. "You found Mika, sir?" Chanyeol asks and he nods his head saying yes. "But we need to hurry, it looks like Mika has found her target," he said and all of them rush out of the office.

The girls in the school are screaming and squealing at the appearance of their hot schoolmates and handsome principal together at the second-floor hallway crowding and blocking the path. The boys are searching for Mika but couldn't due to the crowd forming around them but Kris use his tall height and dragon's eye and spotted Mika in the crowd.

He told the others telepathically and they all use their vampire speed to ran past the girls and Suho caught Mika's left arm when she's walking away, she turns around and Suho was a bit scared and didn't know what to do but luckily for him the rest caught up with them and they surround Mika.

"Hanase..." Mika said with a cold tone that sends a shiver to everyone who was there, but Suho didn't let go, Mika's eyes narrowed a bit and she forcefully pulls her arm away. They tried to grab her again but she turns around and glares at them making them stop in their tracks.

Mika continues to walk again and the boys just follow her without disturbing her this time. After following her for a while, she finally reaches her destination and all of them were shocked, it was Baekhyun, Chen, Chanyeol and D.O's classroom. They also thought about Mika's target and they figure out who it is.

Mika enters the classroom while opening the door with a bang, scaring everyone in there. She looks around the classroom with her eyes and spotted the person she wanted to find, she walked in slowly with her heels tapping on the floor, she kept walking to someone's place and stop in front of them.