Chapter 24

Luhan woke up and saw Mika still asleep and smile while staring at Mika's sleeping face. He pries her arms that were around his waist off, and try to get off the bed without waking her up, but unfortunately, his leg got caught in the blankets. He falls on the floor with a thud which woke Mika up, startled by the sound, she looked down from the bed and saw Luhan rubbing his head in pain.

Luhan looks at the bed and saw Mika up but she was still half asleep, he smiled gently at her and told her to wash and get ready. She nods her head and went to her washroom, after some time, she wore her clothes and tie her hair, she looks at her bed, where Luhan is reading one of her books, and pull his sleeve to catch his attention.

Luhan turns his head to the side and saw that Mika was still sleepy despite taking a bath. He got up and walk to the door, thinking that Mika will follow him behind, he was turning the doorknob when he felt Mika tugging his shirt again. He turned around and was hugged by Mika, wrapping her arms around his waist, 'Carry me' he heard her say in his head.

Luhan bends down a bit and put his hands at Mika's armpits and lift her up without any trouble. Mika immediately wrapped her arms around his neck and put her head on his shoulder. 'She really is a kid' he thought with a smile, he opened the door with his power and went out. When he reached outside the living room, he felt a shiver down his spine and saw a killer aura coming out from the door.

He shook a bit and swallowed his saliva in nervousness, he turns his head to Mika and saw that she was soundly asleep in his arms. 'I'm so dead' he thought and prayed to Satan for him to live and for his life, he reached for the doorknob with shaky hands and turned it open a bit. He peeked in and saw that it was dark, he steps into the room some more and saw the members' eyes glowing and glaring at him in the dark.

Luhan paled even more despite already being pale in the first place and close back the door, he wanted to back out and go back to the room, but he knew, Kai would just teleport there and D.O can just break the door down. After having a debate in his mind, he just sighs, hoping he's able to survive the worst and opened the door fully.

The boys glare and killing aura expands and even though they aren't carrying anything, Luhan could see weapons behind them. "Before you guys do anything..." Luhan started to say when he saw the boys starting to stand and walk to him, "Mika is asleep..." he said, hoping it will calm them down, and thank goodness it worked. The boys' aura disappears and their eyes return to their normal colour.

But the boys were still angry because Luhan is still holding on to her, "Then put her down on the sofa." Suho said, "I can't," he said, earning glares from them. They were glaring at his face but when they look down, they saw Luhan's arm at the sides and Mika hugging his body. "You can try to get her off me," he said, they went closer, and Suho tried to pull her body away.

But he couldn't, he used all his strength but Mika wouldn't budge, the others join in, curious as to why he can't get Mika off of him. Some of them hold onto Luhan, while some of them hold onto Suho who is holding onto Mika. At the same time, they all use their strength to get Mika off, even Luhan was pushing her off, but apparently, Mika somehow became glue and wouldn't budge.

In the meantime, Mika somehow felt someone pulling her from behind while sleeping, so she pulls herself back and hugs Luhan in one motion without breaking a sweat.