Chapter 16

School has reopened and as usual, Mika is waiting for the boys while sitting on her doorstep and reading her book. The boys came and Mika is sitting on Baekhyun's lap again, she was looking out the window when she senses the serious atmosphere in the car.

Mika wanted to know what they were thinking so seriously about but they wouldn't tell her anything and the only way for her to know is for her to read their minds so she pretends to sleep against Baekhyun's chest when she is reading their minds to fool them into thinking that she asleep. In their minds, she saw three pretty vampires girls being crowded in the canteen flirting with some of the boys there and admiring their own beauty by checking their appearance in their mirror.

The situation suddenly change and it was in the classroom, Baekhyun, Chen, Chanyeol and D.O were there as well talking among each other at Chen's table with Baekhyun in front of Chen and Chanyeol in between them except for D.O, he was reading a book uninterested in their chat. The three of them were laughing about something when the three girls from earlier catwalk to them.

The girl in the centre put her hand on the desk and lean on it making her cleavage more visible and calling them with a flirty voice and winking at Chanyeol while the other two went behind Chen and Baekhyun's seat and feel their body with a smirk. The boys weren't intimidated by their actions more like they were angry with them.

"What do you girls want?" Chen ask with a cold tone and glaring at the girl beside him "We just want to talk to you, there's nothing wrong with that" said the girl behind him while pushing her breasts against Chen's back while he only roll his eyes and push the girl away from him while the girl had an annoyed look on her face when Chen push her off him.

Mika was still reading their minds when she was woken up by the car horn and open her eyes, she also saw the boys snapping out of their thoughts as well.

They got out of the car and went to the school where the same routine starts with girls screaming and fangirling over the boys, but the only difference is that the boys are ignoring the girls when they usually wave or say good morning to them making the girls wondering why while Mika knows why they are like that.

[Time Skip]

It was lunch and the boys are gathered at their usual place with Mika except for Beakhyun, Chen, Chanyeol and D.O, the boys know something must have happened in class since they're always the first to reach there before the others. After a few minutes, they came but all of them had dark expression and the boys and Mika knew it's bad news.

The four of them reach the tree and the rest waited for them to speak "They're here." Baekhyun spoke and all of them knew who and their faces turn dark like them, D.O glance at Mika and saw that she was confused with what they meant so he squad down and "Mika, can you follow me for a while" he whispers at her ear and Mika nod her slowly.

Both of them walk a little farther from the tree and when they are far enough Mika turn her attention to the cute big-eyed boy "I'm sure you want to who are 'they' and why are we so focused about it, right?" D.O ask her first and she nods letting him know her answer.

"Well, the 'they' are our classmates who were transferred to another school because of their parents in the past and now they're back. There's three of them, first is their leader, 'Subin' who is the most popular and prettiest girl in school which I don't think so in my opinion and her dad owns car companies around the world.

There's also her two minions Eunyoung and Hyori, Eunyoung's mother owns the most popular make-up brand company in South Korea and Hyori is the daughter of the Minister of Transportation." D.O explain and he knew Mika get what he talks about even when her expression is blank. Mika is in her own thoughts thinking about the three girls when D.O broke her thoughts by speaking again.

"But here's the part why we really don't like them. They will do anything and everything to get and do what they want. If you meet them, be careful..." D.O say with a serious face.