Chapter 11

It was lunch break and Mika is following the boys without anyone knowing that she was getting more dizzier with every step she took. They arrived at the hangout and Mika went to the opposite side of the tree and sat there while leaning on it with her eyes closed.

The boys knew something is different about Mika so Lay went to the other side to check on her and saw Mika breathing heavily while sweating a lot. He put his hand on her forehead but took it back because she was too hot.

He knew that she was sick so he carried her bridal style and went to the others. "Mika is sick, her body is hotter than usual and she's not breathing normally" Lay said when they look at him with shock shown on their face.

Suho nod at him and told him to go to the nurse office, he started running and his eyes turn red for a while and his speed increases. He opens the door of the nurse office without knocking causing the nurse to jump in surprise.

She about to ask what's wrong but when she saw Mika she told him to lay her on the bed, he put her down gently and the nurse check her forehead and her heartbeat.

"She has a high fever, she needs to rest at home right away," the nurse said "I'll bring her home," Lay said and carried her off the bed and ran out. He went to his van and told his driver to drive them to Mika's home, once they reach her home he ran in and put her on her bed.

He tried to heal her but it didn't work as his power only work on major injuries so he called Mr Lee and explain the situation about Mika. Mr Lee came 5 mins after the call and went to her bed, he asks Lay to bring a basin filled with water and a small towel.

Lay brought the basin and Mr Lee put the small towel on her forehead, he looks at Mika with worried eyes and Lay took the opportunity to ask him about Mika. "She's been using her powers too much. I think she used her powers just now so that she looks alright." Mr Lee explain.

Lay thought about her powers, "She looks normal by using her power? Don't tell me she has another power besides the other two." He turned to Mr Lee and decided to ask again, "Does Mika have more than two powers?" Mr Lee looks at him and nod.

"The power of deceiving eyes. Mika can deceive people into making people see other things or people instead of herself, she can also hide her own expression and let other see what she want them to see"

Lay could only stare at Mika with shocked eyes, "I don't think those are her only powers, she has more powers than that. I'm sure of that." he thought and decided to tell the members later. After Mr Lee left, Lay stayed behind to look after Mika since Mr Lee had a meeting.

He went to Mika and sat at the side of her bed, staring at her face. "Her complexion is getting better. I hope she gets well soon" Lay thought, he removed her hairpin thinking that she might be uncomfortable with it on and her hair is let down.

He stares at her and with her hair down, she looks like a doll. Lay kept staring and he leaned down to her lips but before he placed his lips on them, the door was flung open.