Chapter 23

Luhan is now standing in front of Mika's bedroom door, being forced to talk to her, he could only sigh and think about what kind of life is he living right now before knocking on the door. He knocked on the door two times and waited for Mika, after a moment of silence, she didn't answer. "Mika, I'm coming in," Luhan said and open the door carefully, he peeked in and saw Mika at the window sitting with her knees close to her, her hair was down and she was wearing a one-piece sleeveless white dress.

She turned her head towards Luhan, and saw that her eyes were filled with loneliness and sadness, "I didn't mean to hurt her, I was just so wrapped up in my own anger that I couldn't think straight and act what I just did to her." she said and he saw the regret in her eyes, she hugs her knees closer and laid her head on them. Luhan didn't hear anything but saw her shaking a bit.

He went closer to her until he was beside her and saw tears behind her hair that is like a curtain covering her face, he sneaked one hand on her back and his other hand under her thighs and carried her to her bed. He laid on the bed with Mika on his lap and hugged her small body, "It's not your fault" he said quietly and Mika calmed down a bit when she heard his voice.

"You just couldn't control it, that's all. It was never your fault in the beginning." Luhan said while patting her head, trying to calm her down and he could feel Mika relaxing under his hold telling him that she was calming down slowly. He continues to pat her while rocking his body like he was trying to put a baby to sleep.

After a while, Luhan look down on Mika to see if she has completely calmed down and separated her hair to the side so he could see her face and saw that she was asleep. He figured she was tired out from tonight's incident and tried to lay her beside him on the bed when he realised that Mika has her arms around his waist and she wouldn't let go.

He tried to remove her hands but they wouldn't budge not even for a bit so he decided to sleep with her. He laid her on the pillow beside him and use his powers to cover the comforter over them and soon after that, he fell asleep with his arms around Mika. Meanwhile, the boys were in the living room wondering why Luhan is taking such a long time.

After looking at each other for a minute, they all got up and went to Mika's room, they knock on the door first and lean on it so they can hear what's happening inside but there weren't any sounds. They opened the door and peeked in and saw the both of them sleeping on the bed with Luhan hugging her and Mika with her hands on his chest.

When the boys saw this cute moment their jealousy got the better of them. They close the door quietly, went to the living room and are planning a deadly punishment for Luhan. Meanwhile, in the room, Luhan was having a nightmare and shivering a bit before cuddling Mika for comfort while she hugs him back, placing her head on his chest, getting comfortable.

While the two were sleeping soundly, they were unaware of the consequences and the evil plan others have for them, more likely for Luhan.