5

Manik reaches a mountain side, farm house. Manik turns towards Nandini and shake her awake. "We reached? " She asked andhe nodded. She yawned and got down still sleepy. "Whats the time? " Asked she "its 7 something" He replies. They both got down and walk in.

Nandini notices another car as well amd asks "Navya di is here? " he nods in reply. They both go in, and they ring bell and wait and was opened by Cabir.

Cabir and Navya hugged both of them, Nandini walks in followed by both the guys. Nandini looks around the living room which was decorated so beautifully, so romantically with candles and balloons.

"Go up, freshen up and come down. " Cabir said to both of them. They both walked in to their room. Nandini walked in a small room, which had a bed at the center, with a wardrobe at one end and a dresser adjacent to it and a two seater sofa in front of bed with a glass table.

"What will i wear? " Asked Nandini pouting. "There is a dress for you, in wardrobe i had asked Navya to get. " Manik said. She walked a step but was pulled back by Manik holding her wrist.

Manik wound his hands around her waist. "Are you ok? " He asked, she nodded her head and hugged him snuggling to his chest. He just tightened his hold around her waist

Both wanted to confess, but waited for a right time.

"Lets go down... Get freshen up" Manik said, she nodded noticed a duffle bag at the corner. She opened the bag and found a grey ruffle saree with a white blouse. She smiled at the dress and walked to washroom took a quick bath and walked out wearing her blouse and petticoat and saw the room empty. She immediately locked the room and started wearing her saree.

After wearing the saree, she made her hair in a messy bun leaving few tendrils covering her face. She did light makeup, which was as well in the bag and she worn a bracelet, pendent, earrings and rings.

She was ready to go.

She unlocked the room and was about to take a step forward when Manik walked.

His breath hitched, seeing the beauty in front of him. He felt lucky to have her as his, and only his.

"You are looking beautiful" He complimented, his voice thick, and husky causing Nandini to blush. He moved a step forward and kissed her forehead. "Come lets go down" He said.

Manik held Nandini's waist and they walked down together. They looked like a king and queen descending down royally. As they reached at the center of the living room, out of no where rose petals were showered upon them.

Nandini was surprised, but she enjoyed. She twirled around spreading her hand. Manik, on the other hand just stood and kept staring at her smiling face.

He thanked the million times, to have her his, to the life time.

Manik held her hand and pulled her a bit. She stopped on her track and looked at him. They were holding each other.

"I know our start was really not good neither was our marriage not like the way you wanted. I know, it was a forced marriage and you were a substitute bride just to maintain the situation. But, the place you hold now is unimaginable. I can't imagine a day without you. And all i wanted to say is... Mrs. Nandini Manik Malhotra I love you and will you give us a chance this relationship a chance?" Manik finally confessed.

His heart felt content, he felt calm after confessing. He is not worrying about her answer yet he does. He wanted her to love him, but his love is enough for both of them to have a peaceful yet happy life further.

Nandini who took some time to soak in the words was surprised yet happy. She felt too happy, the words she had planned were exact he said. She hugged him tightly, yet she didn't respond.